Morgana is the best character in the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Conexion

08-31-2010

Am I the only one who has never had a problem killing Morgana?

Edit: Any reason for the down-vote? I'm being serious. Why is it 'hard' to kill her?

SlyGoat

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclephillip View Post
If the absorb is easy to break putting it down to around 5 arounds shouldn't be a problem then.
You're right. Putting it down to 3 seconds shouldn't be a problem, even. It'll function about the same as it does now; makes Morgana immune to CC just long enough for her ult to go off, lets your tank initiate with impunity, allows your melee carry to close the gap and start raping stuff easily, etc. 3 seconds is a lot of time in a teamfight.

Unclephillip

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
You're right. Putting it down to 3 seconds shouldn't be a problem, even. It'll function about the same as it does now; makes Morgana immune to CC just long enough for her ult to go off, lets your tank initiate with impunity, allows your melee carry to close the gap and start raping stuff easily, etc. 3 seconds is a lot of time in a teamfight.
5 is fine.

Kureno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

Quote:
The only things OP about Morgana is Black Shields duration and being able to Zhonya during her ult.
PROTIP :: Try walking away while she's frozen by Zhonya's active.

Lucid Dreaming

08-31-2010

Quote:
Yoshimitsu
Hell yes son

Yoshimitsu was all I played back in the day, made my friends RAGE

Unclephillip

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charityimp View Post
Protip: People have teammates and I do walk away. It's still ridiculous though.

Irishjigg

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charityimp View Post
Run. Ulti is now broken, black sheild is on CD. Guess she's screwed.

I mean seriously I have been playing Morgana since I started playing this game, and NOW everyone wants to ***** and moan about a new FOTM character?

Starting to get the feeling that the perfect champ for half the community would look something like this:

Tissue paper.

Unclephillip

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samelis View Post
Run. Ulti is now broken, black sheild is on CD. Guess she's screwed.

I mean seriously I have been playing Morgana since I started playing this game, and NOW everyone wants to ***** and moan about a new FOTM character?

Starting to get the feeling that the perfect champ for half the community would look something like this:

Tissue paper.
I just refuted his argument. Even if it wasn't Morg but another champion who's ult worked under Zhonya's it'd still make no sense. Zhonya's should cancel any current spell you have active.

Irishjigg

08-31-2010

Quote:
I just refuted his argument. Even if it wasn't Morg but another champion who's ult worked under Zhonya's it'd still make no sense. Zhonya's should cancel any current spell you have active.
So is your issue with the item or the champ? The title of the thread is "Morgana is the best character in the game".....

Unclephillip

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samelis View Post
So is your issue with the item or the champ? The title of the thread is "Morgana is the best character in the game".....
Scroll up genius we were talking about Black Shield first then Ult+Zhonya's came up. Nice try though it's getting cute.