Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Morgana is the best character in the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Hub

08-31-2010

And she shouldn't be nerfed, more characters should be like her.

Reason:

She won't always top the charts (Though she can.)

However she fits AMAZINGLY in the following compositions:

An AOE team (ulti, black shield, zhonyas, gg when combined with a Mumu, Nunu, Kat, whatever your AOE of choice may be)
A poke team (Root and tormented soil combined with an ez, a nidalee, whatever)
A push team (tormented soil is ridiculous and she can 1v2 with ease)

Thats pretty much every meta game except the all tank team, and she does decent at that too.

Compare that to half the characters in the game... More characters should be like Morgana. Good, fits in with whatever team, fantastic if played well.

DMG1

08-31-2010

I think we should have champs that can 1hko anything in the game, at the cost of their own life.

Like a Yoshimitsu Seppuku where you kill both the opponent and yourself.

Unclephillip

08-31-2010

The only things OP about Morgana is Black Shields duration and being able to Zhonya during her ult.

Vissari

08-31-2010

Quote:
Unclephillip:
The only things OP about Morgana is Black Shields duration and being able to Zhonya during her ult.

zhonyas isnt op, black shield isnt op

without black shield she'd be a bad character. zhonyas is an item that every champion can use, its not op

The Hub

08-31-2010

Quote:
Unclephillip:

I'm not saying she should be nerfed. I'm saying she fits in with a ton of teams and a skilled player can make her excellent, why aren't more champs like this?

Unclephillip

08-31-2010

Quote:
Vissari:
zhonyas isnt op, black shield isnt op

without black shield she'd be a bad character. zhonyas is an item that every champion can use, its not op

I didnt say Zhonyas was OP. I said being able to use her ult while Zhonya'ed is OP read before posting dude. Black Shield's duration is too long in my opinion.

SlyGoat

08-31-2010

I don't get why people keep complaining about black shield duration. The shield isn't THAT good, the base shield amount is fairly ****ty though the AP ratio is nice. You should be able to burst through it easily with non-CC spells and then CC the target. It's a ridiculously good skill for evading a 1-2 champion gank, yes, but in team fights it isn't that enormous.

SmokingJoeNL

08-31-2010

Yup, Morgana is op.

Unclephillip

08-31-2010

Quote:
SlyGoat:
I don't get why people keep complaining about black shield duration. The shield isn't THAT good, the base shield amount is fairly ****ty though the AP ratio is nice. You should be able to burst through it easily with non-CC spells and then CC the target. It's a ridiculously good skill for evading a 1-2 champion gank, yes, but in team fights it isn't that enormous.

If the absorb is easy to break putting it down to around 5 arounds shouldn't be a problem then.

The Hub

08-31-2010

Quote:
SlyGoat:

Yup, early game it can save you, late game it's gone in a single spell and it doesn't work against physical damage abilities fairly balanced imo.