[CLASH OF ULTIMATES] Urgot and Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Detha

08-31-2010

It's already been answered, TF's ultimate is interrupted normally by stuns/silences, but, like every other teleport, it's "immune" to interrupts in the very last milisecond of the port, thus, if you cast the position reverser then (or when someone is just about to recall) it will swap you to where he ports.

Elan Tedronai

08-31-2010

Trying to gate out of danger with TF is a guaranteed way to get yourself silenced or stunned if any enemy in range has one. Or killed on the spot. I don't know how many times the gate has gone through but my corpse comes out at the destination.

Blixa Bargeld

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Nutz View Post
i just tested this and it doesnt work. urgots ult takes 2 second channel with a 1 second stun while tf teleport is 2 seconds as well. Basically i did three tries. First try urgot ults me as soon as i begin the teleport animation and it didnt work as i got stunned mid way through. Second try urgot ult me as soon as i activated the reveal components and that didnt work and final try i begin a short 1 second teleport and urgot ult but that didnt cancel my ult so basically i just teleported away and urgots ult got cancelled.
Actually it happened twice that game. The second time I swapped him SOONER. We switched places and then... The TF teleported away.

So.. I don't know. But I know what I saw.

MormonChinMormon

08-31-2010

lol... just like using nether strike on someone who just tp'ed in dota.

Blixa Bargeld

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-31-2010

So i just uploaded a video, showing you all it is possible, enjoy.

Kaeoz

08-31-2010

Lol..... I've flung people into the nexus turrets before as singed but this is just too awesome hahahaha.

Sajt

08-31-2010

Please enjoy the first edition of LEAGUE OF LEGENDS MYTHBUSTERS.

Vaulkain

08-31-2010

Lul good show man that was some funny stuff right there. Also good to know to stop an escaping TF

GandyKandie

08-31-2010

Meh, I have used Infinite Duress on someone whom was casting Teleport in a real game and it ported me with him into the middle of their base where I got raped and both of our teams started laughing.

Jimslice

08-31-2010

l o l