Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[CLASH OF ULTIMATES] Urgot and Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blixa Bargeld

Recruiter

08-31-2010

Quote:
Royal PirateX:
it suppose to cancel TF ult because urgot's ult will stun him..

Yes well, that's what I thought. I casted it on him to interupt it, not to get myself killed by their spawning pool, believe me.

EveryTimeV

08-31-2010

I thought you'd end up in an alternate dimension.

Quantum physics in this game are already strange enough as it is, mixing magic and technology was never a good idea.

One seeks to defy the laws of physics, the other reinforces them.

Blixa Bargeld

Recruiter

08-31-2010

Quote:
EveryTimeV:
I thought you'd end up in an alternate dimension.

Quantum physics in this game are already strange enough as it is, mixing magic and technology was never a good idea.

One seeks to defy the laws of physics, the other reinforces them.

Yes, I agree.
I think they should implement this solution:
Whenever Urgot uses his ultimate on another player who is JUST using his ultimate (of magical nature) they start to wildly and rapidly switch places for 2 seconds. After this they both blow up, destroying everything in 2250 AoE.

EveryTimeV

08-31-2010

Quote:
Slice1985:
Yes, I agree.
I think they should implement this solution:
Whenever Urgot uses his ultimate on another player who is JUST using his ultimate (of magical nature) they start to wildly and rapidly switch places for 2 seconds. After this they both blow up, destroying everything in 2250 AoE.

It's the only way to stop an inevitable gravitational flux stronger than a detonated neutron star.

Nikolapro

08-31-2010

When teleports are close to finishing the channel, they cannot be interrupted.

This is why sometimes you find a person recalling, hit him, but don't cancel the recall, and he gets away. It's a bug I guess.

(Just explaining why Urgot's ulti probably didnt cancel TF's)

whocare5boutname

08-31-2010

you got raped man

SlyGoat

08-31-2010

Quote:
Cheez Bix:
I've never seen TF's teleport interrupted. Only Pantheon's and Shen's.

TF's teleport can definitely be interrupted.

SoIo Wing

08-31-2010

i just tested this and it doesnt work. urgots ult takes 2 second channel with a 1 second stun while tf teleport is 2 seconds as well. Basically i did three tries. First try urgot ults me as soon as i begin the teleport animation and it didnt work as i got stunned mid way through. Second try urgot ult me as soon as i activated the reveal components and that didnt work and final try i begin a short 1 second teleport and urgot ult but that didnt cancel my ult so basically i just teleported away and urgots ult got cancelled.

Coxxy

08-31-2010

Quote:
SlyGoat:
TF's teleport can definitely be interrupted.

Ya kill him

Abedeus

08-31-2010

Quote:
Cheez Bix:
I've never seen TF's teleport interrupted. Only Pantheon's and Shen's.

What? I played TT two days ago, I got interrupted while teleporting. Either Singed's throw or Sion's stun held me in place and I couldn't teleport.