Problen with N word in LoL

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hydriumlol

08-31-2010

Hahahahahaha

Oh god we're all getting forum banned soon

Skyl1n31988

08-31-2010

w/e people, sometimes i think, there a really lot's of 5-10 y.o kids...

Spook Hunter

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyl1n31988 View Post
You're asian yet you type like this.. And you don't sound like you have any intellect

Hanni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyl1n31988 View Post
I agree, you don't see many 50 year old kids anymore these days.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

n word has nothing to actually do with black people. learn your english language etymology and history.

Hanni

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bregan View Post
n word has nothing to actually do with black people. learn your english language etymology and history.
****er is a noun in the English language, most notable for its usage in a pejorative context to refer to black people, and also as an informal slang term, among other contexts. It is a common ethnic slur. The word originated as a term used in a neutral context to refer to black people, as a variation of the Spanish/Portuguese noun negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger, meaning the color "black".

tobox

08-31-2010

lol Pendragon just posted on racism and griefing and look at the people responding to this thread.

What a hate pit. I think half the people play the game just to vent hate rather than play the actual game.

PirateDook

Recruiter

08-31-2010

no i agree with the asian guy, there's a lot of ******s out there. the N word is harsh and it is not really you want to say to a chocolate complexion fellow, coz they will eat you alive. which i've witnessed. but asian guy. you really can't do anything about it because people are immune to physical pain behind the keyboard. so you're just gonna have to be racist against whites or something.

xNECROx

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobox View Post
lol Pendragon just posted on racism and griefing and look at the people responding to this thread.

What a hate pit. I think half the people play the game just to vent hate rather than play the actual game.
Consider this : How often will people stay after a game and congratulate you on a win? How often will people say good job? How often will people brag to the other team about how GREAT you are doing? ...

Now...

How often will people complain how bad you do after a game? How often will people argue with you about how bad you are? How often will people call you a noob/feeder/baddie? How often will people tell the other team how BAD you are doing?

Yobber

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannilicious View Post
****er is a noun in the English language, most notable for its usage in a pejorative context to refer to black people, and also as an informal slang term, among other contexts. It is a common ethnic slur. The word originated as a term used in a neutral context to refer to black people, as a variation of the Spanish/Portuguese noun negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger, meaning the color "black".
But unfortunately words evolve, and the Irish(among others) were referred to as this word despite their pigment lacking skin.

It basically means slave at this point.

For instance, everyone that works fast food is a corporate ****er.

Skyline(funny username for an asian person (; ), there's an ignore feature, use it.

1234567 ... 10