Problen with N word in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nenesse

Senior Member

08-31-2010

Saying something just to flame-bait and generally be a jerk isn't the definition of trolling?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlufficusMaximus

Senior Member

08-31-2010

There's a difference between:
a) Saying something you believe is true and having that reaction from the general populace, or even select individuals.

or

b) Saying something simply to create that reaction.

I sincerely doubt your agenda was b.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tC Paulie

Senior Member

08-31-2010

You're all a bunch of idiots...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dan Daze

Senior Member

08-31-2010

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...nnibal%20Troll

This is why Guinsoo hasn't posted yet.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nenesse

Senior Member

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by irtrav View Post
There's a difference between:
a) Saying something you believe is true and having that reaction from the general populace, or even select individuals.

or

b) Saying something simply to create that reaction.

I sincerely doubt your agenda was b.
Are you going to make me pull the "many white friends card?" Because I can do you one better; I'm dating a white girl.

No, I don't actually believe that all whites are racists.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pwnzarius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

08-31-2010

I will just leave this here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ErdoS The Wise

Senior Member

08-31-2010

Norah Jones? Is that the N word? I dont like her


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quantumprophecy

Senior Member

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenesse View Post
Are you going to make me pull the "many white friends card?" Because I can do you one better; I'm dating a white girl.

No, I don't actually believe that all whites are racists.
You are such a ****ing ****** bag, and you have no idea.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nenesse

Senior Member

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantumprophecy View Post
You are such a ****ing ****** bag, and you have no idea.
For pulling the "many white friends" card or because your **** feels big when you jump on the bandwagon of an argument you don't understand at all?