top ten worst champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tennistreak

06-28-2012

I find this thread useless. You can't really underestimate anyone. They are called 'champions' for some reason.
But really I hate Eve. I've tried a lot. But it's so frustrating to play as eve.

Artanog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

I don't see why people say twitch is so bad, If tristana gets banned or picked I play twitch and get flamed. Then everyone shuts the hell up after I start dominating.

Tennistreak

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artanog View Post
I don't see why people say twitch is so bad, If tristana gets banned or picked I play twitch and get flamed. Then everyone shuts the hell up after I start dominating.
That must have happened once?? But NO, it seems like it happens with you everytime!! Lol.

silverstorm654

03-12-2014

adc thresh

ShadyLegend23

03-12-2014

I see a lot of Karma hate and even though I still love playing with her just for fun she really is not that great but me only being level 17 she is viable at my level. To me she is a lot of fun but her skills do need a little tweaking for sure. Also I will throw thresh in because I have never seen anyone do well with him unless they just all sucked with him.

EmployeNumber427

03-12-2014

Eve
Twitch

Redamntion

03-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverstorm654 View Post
adc thresh
dat necro tho

SpagettMetal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2014

I don't understand all the bashing on eve, she's pretty great in the jungle, since pink wards are limited, and since the stealth changes her gameplay is a lot stronger than before. And yes, it is very situational, some champs are good with other champs, and some just won't work with a team comp, but if I had to choose the top ten worst champs i'd have to say;
Shaco, he needs some working with..
Yorick, doesn't really do very much anymore.
Fiora, (i'm just biased) she needs something, a slow, blind? SOMETHING PLZ
Morde, (as the same with fiora) Until he gets rylais he's pretty much just, well morde.
Sion, Where are the changes we were promised?
Zilean, He doesn't really work as a supp, and his mid game is mediocre.
I honestly can't decide past those.

fahersom

03-12-2014

Did anyone else notice that Urgot is not even mentioned? I love the dude, but his early game mana costs are too damn high and NO ONE below Platinum knows what the **** they are doing on him.

The Riddller

03-13-2014

every one forgot nunu