top ten worst champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MizzPeach

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlix View Post
Are u f***in kidding meh u say karma sucks???????????
Ure prob just crazy cuzz karma just owns everebody 1v1 at early lvl every time taht karma is mid the other side losses cuzz karma is just op dude and twich is awesome too i have him , his really squishy but hes good at early dmg especially jugnle cuz theyre like helpless aginst him wehn theyre low hp he just strikes and takes the double
and eve aint so bad if u knwo how to paly her.In truht whoever say that any champ is bad its just bad themseslves cuzz every champ is awesome if u know how to play on it !!!
I missed a few more:

Everybody
that
loses

THOSE WERE JUST THE SPELLING ISSUES. I am not perfect with grammar but you screwed up 1st grade errors and I am now inclined to believe you are no older than 10 years old.

xiero

06-27-2012

Eve for sure. I bought her just to add some risk to random champ selection; it's kind of like Russian roulette.

Other bad champs I've played as, I'd say, heimer, yi, sivir, orianna. Although maybe I'm just bad at playing them.

Möbîus

06-27-2012

Good Eves can tear apart unprepared teams, but as you reach higher levels, players will (ideally) have the know-how to shut her down, and then she's mostly useless. Her need to stay in melee range to dish out her damage makes her very vulnerable to the peels usually boasted by the usual tanks/bruisers.

Similarly, a well-played Twitch can be devastating, but unless he is fed, or has a team which can pull the aggro off him, he is so squishy he'll be killed almost instantly if focused. He does fare a bit better than Eve though courtesy of his ranged attack.

I've also found Heimerdinger to be a bit underwhelming. I was really interested by his unique kit, but his turrets are only really good for pushing (they are trivial to kill for ranged champions), and he doesn't really have the burst or CC that you'd conventionally expect from an AP carry. He could make a good counter-pick against melee top laners or mids, but other than that, he really doesn't strike me as a solid pick for most games.

Clint Otterwood

06-27-2012

I wouldn't put twitch on the top ten worst champs. He is item dependent and requires at least 6500 gold to be effective. If you have a good team though Twitch will be fed so its not an issue.

And even an Unfed twitch can be a mobile ward which is still mighty handy.

As for worst champs...

1. Hecarim
2. Eve
3. Heimerdinger
4. Viktor
5. Teemo
6. Hecarim
7. Hecarim
8. Hecarim
9. Hecarim
10. Hecarim

On that note I'll play Eve before Hecarim

The DeFrank

06-27-2012

Trynd is garbage. Especially considering the popularity of ignite. I'd definitely say he at least bottom 10, probably even bottom 5.

HoldYourPotatoes

06-27-2012

Eve, Heimerdinger, Sejuani, Viktor, Ziggs, Master Yi are the ony ones that come to mind for being bot tier.

SSJXVIThead

06-27-2012

Define Bad
Mechanics
Playstyle
Art design
Unpopularity

Zoctar

06-27-2012

Tryndamere
Nocturne
Graves
Darius
Fizz
Jax
Ahri
Sion

Voluug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraxxus View Post
guys come on, fiddle is worst champ. what mage does best dmg while standing still in melee range (not counting ult). in team fight, he better play like a genius or he will get 2 shotted down in a hurry
A mage that is better as a jungler, and ganking, actually. He is pretty beast in jungle with ult, if someone goes tanky to fill the void fiddle sqhishyness brings, thats it.

Also, saying that Karma is bad isnt true. She has the strongest shield, an ( weak, but % based) AoE Cone heal, an exploding shield,and a chain that hastes an ally/ slows an enemy and passes that buff/debuff to everyone that touches the chain. She is actually pretty OP one mastered, since she can dish good damage, shield like a boss, haste/slow, etc. The 2 problems she has are the lack of a gamechanging ult like other champs, and that she needs farm, beacuse she scales like a god compared to others supports, but has bad bases. The farming issue is why Riot has he as the worst support, she goes against the meta of farm-less supports. But as a champ she is pretty good (I play her).

50mm3r

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage of Space View Post
I wouldn't put twitch on the top ten worst champs. He is item dependent and requires at least 6500 gold to be effective. If you have a good team though Twitch will be fed so its not an issue.

And even an Unfed twitch can be a mobile ward which is still mighty handy.

As for worst champs...

1. Hecarim
2. Eve
3. Heimerdinger
4. Viktor
5. Teemo
6. Hecarim
7. Hecarim
8. Hecarim
9. Hecarim
10. Hecarim

On that note I'll play Eve before Hecarim
You trying to mid with him?... one of the best late game junglers IMO. You just need a team that understands his skill set. Plus he can steal baron with ease...
EDIT: just checked your match history 155 wins and almost nothing but twitch games... biased much.