top ten worst champs

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iiWrath of Draco

06-26-2012

to the guy who said Karma, do you even know how she works? She's actually a very good support

MizzPeach

06-26-2012

RIOT, Eve, Karma (finally saw her in a game!), Twitch (cuz no one can play him), Heim,

Now champions I have not seem played well are as follows: Yi, Teemo, MF, Varus (EscalonNaveed plays him really really well but that's all I have seen)

I can't really think of others that are BAD. Most just need to be played well. Teemo is badass

MizzPeach

06-26-2012

There are def. better supports than Karma in this game and majority would agree karma is bad at higher levels. Just like AP soraka can be badass but usually at higher levels the ap starts dying and the support is reinstated.

Moonveil Garruk

06-26-2012

Eve, Karma (cuz no one can use her), Twitch

Zagdre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-26-2012

Eve
Twitch
Hecarim
Ezreal
Master Yi
Oriana
Tryndamere
Nunu

MizzPeach

06-26-2012

Lol @ Zagdre

really? TRYN AND EZ!!!!!! Are you serious? Oriana is op in bot lane and NuNu is great. Watch them played correctly I guess.

Ambiience

06-26-2012

RIOT'S OFFICIAL TOP FIVE WORST CHAMPIONSSSSSSSSS
1) Eve
2)Twitch
3)Karma
4)Tryndameer
5)Master Yi

PACDXX

Recruiter

06-26-2012

How can anyone say Trynd is bad? or Yi? what about Sej? did everyone just forget her?

Vlix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Are u f***in kidding meh u say karma sucks???????????
Ure prob just crazy cuzz karma just owns everebody 1v1 at early lvl every time taht karma is mid the other side losses cuzz karma is just op dude and twich is awesome too i have him , his really squishy but hes good at early dmg especially jugnle cuz theyre like helpless aginst him wehn theyre low hp he just strikes and takes the double
and eve aint so bad if u knwo how to paly her.In truht whoever say that any champ is bad its just bad themseslves cuzz every champ is awesome if u know how to play on it !!!

MizzPeach

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlix View Post
Are u f***in kidding meh u say karma sucsk???????????
Ure prob just crazy cuzz karma just owns everebody 1v1 at early lvl every time taht karma is mid the other side losses cuzz karma is just op dude and twich is awesome too i have him , his really squishy but hes good at early dmg especially jugnle cuz theyre like helpless aginst him wehn theyre low hp he just strikes and takes the double
and eve aint so bad if u knwo how to paly her.In truht whoever say that any champ is bad its just bad themseslves cuzz every champ is awesome if u know how to play on it !!!
First of all: You are just completely wrong and need to not post anything else until you have apparently played higher than lvl 3 on LoL.

Second of all (and assuming you are using internet lingo) HERE WE GO:
*Ur
*cuz
*twitch
*jungle
*they're
*against
*when
*they're
*ain't
*know
*play
*truth?
*themselves
*cuz

You must be a troll. There is no way someone could have that many spelling errors by accident. You even screwed up the internet lingo!

123456 ... 7