Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

hardest to play champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dont ban Zach

09-06-2012

I'm still in the process of getting good with Fizz. It took me a while to master Riven, too. I also heard that malphite was REALLY hard to master?

The Fluffy Stuff

Recruiter

09-06-2012

i like anivia. i think twisted faite is pretty hard to play.

Míley Dyrus

09-06-2012

Master Yi. Duh.

GangBangTeddy

09-07-2012

Renekton since he's very very very very weak

SilverChampz

09-09-2012

umm orianna,olaf,trundle for me.. and no matter what i do i cant fkin understand corki..

GurkenMAN

09-09-2012

Quote:
ChaosTempest195:
I was just wondering in your opinion whos the hardest champion to play?

Syndra

drocker

09-09-2012

Cassiopeia is pretty hard due to her skill shots that lead to her combos but definetly worth learning. Team fights are easy if you can flash+ult and nail at least 3 enemies

Sauron188

09-18-2012

shaco is definately hard for some. but if you put the time in hes deffinately worth the time to learn. hes my favorite. and yes i have horrible elo. i agree if you think i suck then dont listen to me idc. but i think shaco is hilariously fun to play and is worth the time to learn. wish i could play him more in ranked. hes the only champ i really play in 5v5 normal

Syferfyre

Recruiter

09-18-2012

Skillshot champions, most champions I can learn to play decently as in 3-4 games. With skillshot champions such as ezreal, and ahri, I have to play like 20 games to get used to it.

KinkyBambina

Recruiter

09-18-2012

welll...............there isnt really a hard champ i think
u see it differs from person
.............like i love vayne but seriously havent mastered her thought im great i still learn new strategies and all everytime again
..........akali u dont just jump around well in my case ..i think .........thats HOW U GET A PENTA
...............also ive been on syndra for a while kinda of a challenge not that much

............and well my best support is janna .....my ranked support but not that easy to play

POINT : DEPENDS ON PERSON ......HOW U PLAY ..............
I KNOW PEOPLE THAT SPAMS AND BECOMES LEGENDARY
AND I KNOW PEOPLE THAT THINKS AND BECOMES LEGENDARY

XD