hardest to play champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XMoulinRougeX

01-26-2013

Twisted Fate. His pick a card is much too "twitch based" that it's almost impossible for me to use it in a real fight. His skill shot is also hard to aim due to the awkward angle it hits. I usually only get the middle one to hit.

I don't think I'll ever play tf again.

ForeverAwsome

01-26-2013

i personally think that leblanc is really hard to play, as well as tf

TooMuchTooHandle

01-26-2013

at first aklai was hard but now shes gotten alot easier with runes. currently i say a hard champ to master correctly is lee sin because most people don't make use on his passive and hes 1v1 pointentail.

x shadows tear x

01-26-2013

depends on the person ..some people just pick up champs easier than others..like i can now just try out a new champ and do really decent in game well others just fail hard... i just study on the champ im about to play and learn there skills first before i play a match...

well for me shaco and eve are hard for me to play idk what it is i just cant position them right guess i just need to play them more... but like any adc i play extremely well.

just gotta learn your champ and practice..and also have fun

deadlyzaraki1987

01-26-2013

I'd say syndra.

Tupac the Swaggy

01-26-2013

Master Yi.

PuLsENyanPanda

01-26-2013

Twisted fate by far

WhoopsiGoldburg

01-26-2013

Syndra
Anivia
Orianna
Twitch.

They all have a higher skill floor than the other champions and have a very high skill ceiling imo.

Nostari

01-26-2013

I think every champion is "hard" in there own sense since they are all different.

Champions I found hard but I think I've got down-pat are...

Orianna (My favorite overall champion)
Thresh
Twitch
Anivia
Twisted Fate
Nami (She's not hard, just have to know when to use her abilities, imo)

GreasyGoose

01-31-2013

I'm a Shaco main in a big way.... and I find to have a successful game you need to be thinking of where your opponent is going to be, if you aren't someone who enjoys planning I think you'd have a super hard time with him. Also Lee Sin's combos mix timing his abilities with little speed boosted auto's which definitely takes some getting used to. I've also heard Anivia, and Cass are quite hard to play, but I don;t play either of them myself.