Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

hardest to play champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syndikos

01-02-2013

Shaco, you either suck at him or are good with him

thats that

Admiral Eggshell

Recruiter

01-03-2013

Personally I've had the most trouble with Kassadin, Viktor, Olaf (Kinda bad at the Q harass), and Nid. Surprisingly enough, I've not really had much trouble with Shaco apart from the fact that I have to reconnect at the start of the game which makes my life miserable if I pick him.
Ori is tough too, but micromanaging the ball gets easier the more you have time to practice it.

BlackEvil

01-03-2013

Hard champ for me is karthus..
shocked? yeahh i dont why ahaha
cause his skill so hard to combo when the enemy running away..
LOL i dont know why..

Vaenilskil

01-03-2013

Personally Skill Wise: Draven Ez, Orianna
Build Wise: Rumble, TF, Amumu

r3lic

01-03-2013

I tried Renekton once and was completely lost, probably the hardest time I've had with a champ. Haven't tried him since.

KamiKazi Storm

01-24-2013

About 90% of people who play Syndra say she's terrible- not true at all. She's just extremely difficult to play. But the 10% who CAN play Syndra correctly completely dominate. It's just that nobody knows when to time her attacks- they require perfect precision.

Bread Effect

01-24-2013

Quote:
r3lic:
I tried Renekton once and was completely lost, probably the hardest time I've had with a champ. Haven't tried him since.

With Renek you need to wait for your fury stacks and also never initiate on them unless theyre out of position. Much of your damage comes from them being dumb and attacking him with stun and q up. Also hes a niche pick character who can be countered easy by garen and malphite.

Rumble is the only champion i havent learned truly yet. His items is what gets me, not his kit. Dont know when to build items.

Eloquid

01-24-2013

Quote:
Twyndyllyng:
Kassadin, Cassiopeia and LeBlanc are generally considered high skill cap characters, mostly because they are very combo based, or have weak periods in the game that you need to be especially skilled to make it through to remain relevant for the rest of the game. Personally, I can never seem to have a perfect game as Shaco or Swain, due to the seemingly cliff-like falloff late game.

I don't know about Cassio because I never played her, but Kassadin and LeBlanc???? How hard it is to spam simple no-skillshot combo? If they're hard, I don't know what are Elise and Jayce or even Sin. If there ever was hard champion, then look no further from Elise and Jayce. But after a while they bring rewards so I'm pretty good with them, almost always have around 15 kills and less than 10 deaths. But these are the champs I can't play to save my life for some reason:

1. Lux (all skillshots argh)
2. Corki (to face the enemy while E is active, wtf, I die most of times cause I'm so squishy)
3. Wukong (why would I play him when there are so many other similar champs that do better job)?
4. Ahri (is this the weakest champ in the game or what?)
5. Shyvana (just wtf, I don't do any damage).

Lexinus

01-24-2013

Quote:
FreshFuhrer:
Twitch, Orianna Twisted Fate.

Twitch because of his Ultimate. It's fairly hard to learn how to aim but it's worth it in the end.
Orianna because of her very high skill floor, and her deviation from other champs. I've been playing her this week and I'm beginning to like her. Very interesting, to say the least. She's also got a lot to manage.
Twisted Fate because of good use of Destiny, Gate, and when/how to use Pick a Card, something that would seem like it doesn't make a huge difference, but really, really does.

Aiming an ult called spray and pray?

Weird.

I struggle with Anivia. She's slow, her skillshot is slow, her wall is a bit fail until lvl 5 (then you can wall off an entire jungle path And her farm is difficult.

I found Nidalee hard to play at first, but I main as her now. There's a lot of technical things with her cougar form like jumping over walls and running awkward jungle paths. It's important to try and touch as many bushes as nid, cause that keeps her movement speed up. But she's awesome now that I'm pretty good as her.

SUPERSEYMOUR

01-24-2013

i would say zed or maybe syndra, since i kinda suck d*ck at multitasking and cant do **** with zed, and as syndra my balls (yes i just said that) always disappear and i forget to remember that they are gone and ult with only 3 balls ( i just said that too)