Riot read asap

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KohaiVagwurms

6 Days Ago

I can't connect to my ranked game, there is nothing wrong with my Internet or my PC, everything is running just fine. It worked for the last two normals I did before hand, and I can't connect to the client. It keeps crashing, nothing to repair as I tried this. I can't get connected, will this effect my league if I can't get connected because of the game launcher?

NinjaToad99

6 Days Ago

Try sending a support ticket, they probably won't see it if it's just here in the forums. (Although they might)

Matthias9119

6 Days Ago

You want the Help+Support forum.

You can use Custom games to test your connection. If you keep crashing when launching into matchmade games you will eventually get a ban from LeaverBuster.

TERRORIST WlNS

5 Days Ago

People been complaining it on GD forums as well. Idk but after when I had some connection issues (and losing streak cuzz of tilt), I just get off league and do something else. And as Matthias9119 and Ninjatoad99 mentioned before you probably will get penalized from leaving games and you should send riot a ticket.

And yes leaving will effect your league because, a lot of people just tend to report you for leaving and not just from rage quitting, I had a game will a person had to pick up his friend because he missed the bus and told the team he had to go. I'll be admit I probably felt kinda pissed but when I ASKED his REASON, the guy said his friend needed a ride to the sibling graduation. His friend missed the bus and didn't want to wait for the next one because he didn't want to arrive late. Me and some other dude said okay we understand and won't report, but the other 2 teammates I'm assuming were duo because they just went bat sh*t crazy mode and proceed to harass him.

Matthias9119

5 Days Ago

It doesn't matter if people report you. There is a completely automated system (LeaverBuster) for detecting players that disconnect, idle, or do "useless" things in game like just running around in your own base.