Pirates vs Ninjas

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Singha

Senior Member

08-30-2010

Foolish are those who fear nothing, yet claim to know everything.
Brave are they who know everything yet fear nothing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Urobolus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-30-2010

Except Katarina is not a pirate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

John McCain

Member

08-30-2010

Optimus Prime would win.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1721225ee39ff441ee5fe

Senior Member

08-30-2010

Maybe they're going to make a pirate yordle next?
and it would be ninjas. but Pirates are a hella lot more fun.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Urobolus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esthiem View Post
Maybe they're going to make a pirate yordle next?
and it would be ninjas. but Pirates are a hella lot more fun.
No. We have ninja yordle. We need Megling Pirate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Voodooshoodoo

Senior Member

08-30-2010

Pirate=theif
Ninja=assasin

Pirate+Gun=dead ninja
Pirate+any weapon that is not a Gun (or something similar for those of you going to say cannon or laser)=dead pirate


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Singha

Senior Member

08-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAZAMBAM View Post
Pirate=theif
Ninja=assasin

Pirate+Gun=dead ninja
Pirate+any weapon that is not a Gun (or something similar for those of you going to say cannon or laser)=dead pirate
but, Sword > Gun?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pnTqhgFF4dIRwXYj

Senior Member

08-30-2010

The ninja would normally win, however in this scene there are three ninjas and as such their power is drained to the point where they lose. Everyone knows the less ninjas there are the more dangorus they are.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

madstermind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-30-2010

Your little power quote says the same both ways.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geryth

Senior Member

08-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakree View Post
The ninja would normally win, however in this scene there are three ninjas and as such their power is drained to the point where they lose. Everyone knows the less ninjas there are the more dangorus they are.
Yes, it's the inverse law of Ninja's, quite true, quite true.


123