An Introduction and Setting Expectations

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThisTimeForREALS

06-26-2012

What are your plans for Twisted Treeline, and what do you think is the biggest thing holding the map back from being more popular (other than Riot completely ignoring it in their advertisement)?

I So Pwned You

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

I agree with the above post. Will you be fixing someof the bugs currently on TT or is that not your department?

GreenTyr

06-26-2012

Remove Yorrick from dom pls.

HaIfhearted

06-26-2012

You've been very proactive so far, and I'm looking forwards to what you will do now that you are *officially* working on Dom.

Don't let us down, Nome! You're our last hope.

Nuclear Titbit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-27-2012

Can you hint us any plans regarding Twisted Treeline?

DiscworldDeath

06-27-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2286860
There is an equivalent thread on TT, might be better to ask there

Snoop Nome

Game Designer

06-27-2012
4 of 5 Riot Posts

Yep, if you have any questions about Twisted Treeline, they can be answered in the corresponding forum.

mogoo

06-27-2012

I have seen around the campfire (aka GD), that people are really liking ARAM and ARAB game-type. how feasible would it be to utilize the proving grounds for this gametype?

HaIfhearted

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogoo View Post
I have seen around the campfire (aka GD), that people are really liking ARAM and ARAB game-type. how feasible would it be to utilize the proving grounds for this gametype?
Riot has already created an ARAM map using the Proving Grounds as a base, with the additions of health relics and increased passive gold/experience.

If you play on the Public Beta, you can choose the Proving Grounds in the custom game options for ARAM style, or as people like to call it, Murderbridge.

mogoo

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
Riot has already created an ARAM map using the Proving Grounds as a base, with the additions of health relics and increased passive gold/experience.

If you play on the Public Beta, you can choose the Proving Grounds in the custom game options for ARAM style, or as people like to call it, Murderbridge.
oh. my bad. gogo ability to search!