Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

An Introduction and Setting Expectations

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thatzhaaat

08-13-2012

idk seems the same

Kaoticmagic

08-13-2012

Sooo...RiotNome..any feedback on what i said a few weeks ago? Thx

BillyWilder

08-15-2012

Quote:
RiotNome:
Hey guys!

Though we've already become acquainted, consider this our formal introduction. I am the new designer on Twisted Treeline, Dominion, and Proving Grounds. This means that I am a liaison between the community and the live design team, and will provide support on gameplay-related matters, including balance, itemization, mechanics, and bug fixes. This does not include non-gameplay concerns such as matchmaking, queue times, or competitions, though I will escalate and champion them across departments when possible.

I wish to work not just for the community, but with the community, and this means that the effectiveness of our relationship is implicit upon a mutual understanding. I will be happy to provide design input, but in return, expect that debates will be logical and objective. For clarity, I ask that thread titles be reflective of their subject matter; there is no need to draw my attention with "RiotNome", as I will read and respond to all relevant subjects. If you have multiple issues to discuss, start a separate thread for each issue to keep discussions relevant, separate, and on-topic. I will try to address topics across all English-speaking realms, though if there is something deserves an immediate response, you may contact me on Twitter (@RiotNome (https://twitter.com/#!/riotnome)). Finally, if you have personal or non-topical questions, you may ask them here.

I look forward to improving Twisted Treeline together!

do you have any plans yet for TT?

tabeemer

08-22-2012

An idea that would add a lot of options to TT is to have a blue buff right up at the top between white and green buffs in that triangle. So u would go through the line brush and midway and a little down there would be a blue buff. That would make top laneing way different cause u could choose to either have a brussier who can take most of the jungle fast or an ap top to control the blue buff. It would also force teams to get at least a third ward. (drag, red, and blue) This is a simple change that would give this map a lot more options.

OMGetPoopedON

09-04-2012

Can you change the jungle monsters in TT? Timers/Spawns/Dragon buff Nerf.

Dvine

09-10-2012

Balance TT.... NOW?

Puffball

09-10-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1455881

GetbannedGosmurf

10-11-2012

Quote:
RiotNome:
Hey guys!

Though we've already become acquainted, consider this our formal introduction. I am the new designer on Twisted Treeline, Dominion, and Proving Grounds. This means that I am a liaison between the community and the live design team, and will provide support on gameplay-related matters, including balance, itemization, mechanics, and bug fixes. This does not include non-gameplay concerns such as matchmaking, queue times, or competitions, though I will escalate and champion them across departments when possible.

I wish to work not just for the community, but with the community, and this means that the effectiveness of our relationship is implicit upon a mutual understanding. I will be happy to provide design input, but in return, expect that debates will be logical and objective. For clarity, I ask that thread titles be reflective of their subject matter; there is no need to draw my attention with "RiotNome", as I will read and respond to all relevant subjects. If you have multiple issues to discuss, start a separate thread for each issue to keep discussions relevant, separate, and on-topic. I will try to address topics across all English-speaking realms, though if there is something deserves an immediate response, you may contact me on Twitter (@RiotNome (https://twitter.com/#!/riotnome)). Finally, if you have personal or non-topical questions, you may ask them here.

I look forward to improving Twisted Treeline together!

Why havent you been fired for doing nothing yet?

ShooterDudeLoL

10-16-2012

Good job Nome, you set the expectations and you set them REALLY low!

tennenjin

10-17-2012

3v3 love