An Introduction and Setting Expectations

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Treize14

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Thank you so much... finally the voice of threes can be redified

I So Pwned You

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

YES. Nome, you re my hero. It's not that i hate SR or anything, but i originallly only played TT. I play dominion a lot too and it made my day that someone is looking after it

Yetti

06-26-2012

Nice boot.

NBA

06-27-2012

whoa sweet

Dynoglory

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonzz6 View Post
Aram map. I like this man! When ?
Its been in the Public Beta Environment for a while now.
Expected Soon.

Hud Stud

06-29-2012

I am just glad Twisted Treeline is getting some respect

Still would like a draft mode though

RiotNome is the boss!

Shadeykris

07-03-2012

The Treeline is great, is just needs a little love. Thanks RiotNome, for stepping up!

MisterM0M0

07-04-2012

NBA

07-14-2012

riot forgot to put april fools at the end of this

AceVnm

07-20-2012

Please fix TT. Just played a game that lasted an hour and seven minutes. We smashed the enemy Darius, Annie, and Temmo early game and were well ahead (over ten kills). My team got both the inside towers and inhibs down but then the enemy just turtled and pulled in all minions to their fontain (farming in process). We were unable to get nexus turret down because of the lack of minions and the Teemo mine field suronding it (Teemo built some ap with all of the his gold so that the mines did lots of damage). We eventually got picked off in a bad ingage and got aced. they proceded to rush our nexus (both turrets and inhibs up) and were able to kill our nexus while we were still waiting for respawn (about one minute repawn timer at that point). The game should have been over at the very most 30 minutes, but because of the layout of map Teemo and Darius were able to farm while in their fountain. Please help Nome; you have influence with the rest of the reds and belive it or not people DO play TT.