My Quick Twitter Sized Analysis of New TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

10-19-2012

Ehh...it's way too snowbally, the Altars are oversimplified Buff Monsters, and the Speed Shrine is too much. Cool otherwise.

I feel the need to emphasize "way too snowbally" and "Altars are oversimplified"

Medaforcer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

I agree. This map is like one big top lane. Once the enemy team starts to snowball it can go pretty bad. Not sure what exactly it is about the map that causes it.

Might be lack of wards too. I mean one of the biggest ways to counter a winning team owning everything in all the jungles is to ward and see waht they're planning

CaptainAMorgan

10-19-2012

It's the lack of a point.

The map has made you a time to fight (when Altars are up) a place to be (middle to control the simple jungle/altars) and no reason to be anywhere else and no way to push an advantage while the opponents are dead.

It is not a good map in my eyes. I see this going the same way Dominion did when it's released.

Snowballing happens alot in CoD because of short death timers. It becomes a face rape because you cannot do anything. One guy has to step up over and over to ruin everything.