Alters and Wards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soup44

10-18-2012

Very surprised by the alters as well as the removal of wards.

I personally think the alters were a bad decision. Team fights already happen enough on TT, why give a team who edges out a team fight win an even bigger advantage by allowing them to capture alters. The smaller map alone will push the pace of TT, no need to over do it with alters that will cause teams to snowball even harder.

I also think the removal of wards is a bad decision. I understand there is less of a need for them, but they are still nice to have. If you are losing, wards can help you catch an enemy on his own. Also they are great for stealing neutrals.

Solid Rook

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

It's a general consensus by now

Desocupado

10-19-2012

Maybe the just 1 altar and some extra jungle should be in a new area in the south, that resembled the old TT north jungle;.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

1. have a jungler
2 Let him capture altar while he's leveling
3: ?????
4. profit
Altar seems more like a junglers reason to contend besides of ganks

CaptainAMorgan

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
1. have a jungler
2 Let him capture altar while he's leveling
3: ?????
4. profit
Altar seems more like a junglers reason to contend besides of ganks
Seems like a complete distraction from destroying the Nexus.

Plagu3s

10-19-2012

I also think that the removal of wards is a bad decision. No more ward juking for Lee Sin, Jax, Kat. I know they can still jump on a teamate, just doesn't feel the same for me. Plus, isn't Teemo becoming a broken op char in this map ? He's the only char who can have a map control and you can't counter play it (no more oracle I think).

Alpha Q23

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plagu3s View Post
I also think that the removal of wards is a bad decision. No more ward juking for Lee Sin, Jax, Kat. I know they can still jump on a teamate, just doesn't feel the same for me. Plus, isn't Teemo becoming a broken op char in this map ? He's the only char who can have a map control and you can't counter play it (no more oracle I think).

I guess this was Riots way of buffing teemo then

Godr´x

10-19-2012

uh there is oracles its the aram/dominion one that is 250g and lasts for 5 mins or until you die

Plagu3s

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godr´x View Post
uh there is oracles its the aram/dominion one that is 250g and lasts for 5 mins or until you die
Thanks for your response, was really worried about how teemo (or any stealth champ) could be broken in the new TT.