An Introduction and Setting Expectations

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snoop Nome

Game Designer

06-26-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hey guys!

Though we've already become acquainted, consider this our formal introduction. I am the new designer on Twisted Treeline, Dominion, and Proving Grounds. This means that I am a liaison between the community and the live design team, and will provide support on gameplay-related matters, including balance, itemization, mechanics, and bug fixes. This does not include non-gameplay concerns such as matchmaking, queue times, or competitions, though I will escalate and champion them across departments when possible.

I wish to work not just for the community, but with the community, and this means that the effectiveness of our relationship is implicit upon a mutual understanding. I will be happy to provide design input, but in return, expect that debates will be logical and objective. For clarity, I ask that thread titles be reflective of their subject matter; there is no need to draw my attention with "RiotNome", as I will read and respond to all relevant subjects. If you have multiple issues to discuss, start a separate thread for each issue to keep discussions relevant, separate, and on-topic. I will try to address topics across all English-speaking realms, though if there is something deserves an immediate response, you may contact me on Twitter (@RiotNome). Finally, if you have personal or non-topical questions, you may ask them here.

I look forward to improving Twisted Treeline together!

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

This sounds really exciting!

Can I add you to my friends list? I could probably be of help if you needed it! :3

Bito Maney

06-26-2012

i like this guy already

kirby145x

06-26-2012

Posted in the correct forum. This guy is smart.

Cae vida loka

06-26-2012

keep up the good work nome

you're doing better than morello

Direwolfzs

06-26-2012

Sounds nice, finally some TTL changes

Dragonzz6

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
... I am the new designer on Twisted Treeline, Dominion, and Proving Grounds...
Aram map. I like this man! When ?

NamKim

06-26-2012

RiotNome, you are already written in my book of awesomeness. But I shall write your name in there again.

I look forward to future changes to these maps. I am sure I speak for everyone, but we are all happy that you are here.

Ryuzaki xD

06-26-2012

Yeah some TT love!

SkysMoon

06-26-2012

So, I went on vacation.
Wanted to write Nome and TacoStorm a poem, because they are truly heroes to the unheard crowd.
And then, I realized I can't write poems.
Instead, I'll let you know that we all want to give you a big, humongous hug for taking time to communicate and listen to us.
Some of us definitely have a lot to say, some of us let others say it for us - but we are all thankful for your care.
I just want this to be a huge thanks, from me, and from the Dom/TT community. You are doing an awesome, wonderful, heartwarming job. Thank you.