best tank?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AversiveBias

09-09-2012

Malphite is overpowered.

Mich567

09-09-2012

Rammus is the best tank vs. AD...

Always MIA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2012

Best tank?

3rd Reich Panzers

Girafossauro

09-10-2012

Strangely for me no one mentioned AMUMU. I think he is the best for TT.

PurpleURP

09-10-2012

1. malphite
2. chogath
3. others

HarmlessCareBear

09-10-2012

Shen and Leona on my list, though the latter is more viable since the former is banned more than half the time.

I'd use Galio mid for innate MR (slow early game, but amazing mid game) and late game off-tanking.

Of course, these are all 5v5 choices.

Szerano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2012

The best tank top lane in 3's is shyvana, she jungles the fastest, her ultimate gives her natural mr/armour so u can just stack hp early on with your wriggles. It's impossible for me not to be levels ahead of the other top laner even if we both do the same amount of ganks for bot lane. Plus her aoe spells makes her very annoying late game as well. Overall the best top lane tank for 3's period. The only problem I have with shyvana top lane is no matter how strong I am, no matter how many times I call mia, my allies think it's a good idea to stay aggressive or blame me for not ganking 24/7 or some other bs. Long story short the "bads" will get even more aggressive to you so you'll need to be able to handle the increased rage that comes your way.

The best bot lane tank imo is maokai, with a semi-decent partner you can crush almost any bot lane composition with some minor teamwork involved. His level 2 cc potential is huge and if the enemy isn't worried about it you can get an easy fb/set of kills. He basically makes it a safe farming lane for your ally. You can't be ganked and you do all the ganking plus his late game is immense being able to protect his allies from 15-20% (cannot remember which) damage which means anyone trying to build a squishy burster or ad carry will be almost useless.

Meshly

09-11-2012

Aren't all the tanks good?

Girafossauro

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarmlessCareBear View Post
Shen and Leona on my list, though the latter is more viable since the former is banned more than half the time.

I'd use Galio mid for innate MR (slow early game, but amazing mid game) and late game off-tanking.

Of course, these are all 5v5 choices.
You do realize we are on the TT forum and we are all talking about 3v3?

cowpotato

09-13-2012

BLITZCRANK>>> dont need a tank now