7.1 Audio in League of Legends?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waeoh

06-26-2012

Is there 7.1 audio sound quality in LOL? and why wouldn't there be 7.1

DingoRabiit

07-01-2012

They dont friggin support ANYTHING other than Two Speaker.
Im Seriously pissed off at how i have to set my 7.1 speakers to 2.1 just to play LoL

2.1=desinged to play like this
4.1=bottom half of screen is muted, and some sounds are missing But the game is bearable
5.1=Sounds are missing and Champion vocals such as taunts and jokes are EXTREMLY quiet, Some people claim it doesnt play sound atall Sounds like the Turret Lockon are distorted, Auto attack noises are loud as hell
7.1=Just so horrible that i cant even begin to list all the errors,

HEY RIOT
I alone have spent about $400 on League of Legends, SURELY your game should beable to support MORE THAN TWO SPEAKERS by now How old is league now... Two years?
Can anyone even name another >3gb game that has NO SUPPORT for greater than TWO speakers? (LoL is 3.73gb)

GameZombie

07-02-2012

uhm.... i repatched my audio files into a 7.1 sound production format. It works but its a pain in the rear. The other thing though is that the audio card might be causing an effect on your speakers depending on the range and settings. Most cards come with an app and then that sometimes does not like to play nice with league. So what are you running card-wise and what is your sound device manager dingo?

Mister Toucher

07-13-2012

Bumping for some audio boosts

DingoRabiit

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumking View Post
uhm.... i repatched my audio files into a 7.1 sound production format. It works but its a pain in the rear. The other thing though is that the audio card might be causing an effect on your speakers depending on the range and settings. Most cards come with an app and then that sometimes does not like to play nice with league. So what are you running card-wise and what is your sound device manager dingo?
Im running a Creative Fatal1ty soundcard with an amplifyer to control the speakers. No luck.

FREAKING BUMP.
Seriously Riot, League of Legends is literally the #1 played online game. Give us a reason as to why it only supports TWO speakers.

Or better yet, Fix it!

DingoRabiit

07-21-2012

Freaking BUMP, Riot what the hell is your team doing? Making more champions for money? How about you UPDATE THE GAMES AUDIO FOR ONCE with something other than "a new login screen song"

Shunny Bunny

07-24-2012

Please add surround sound plzzz

Nidaros

09-18-2012

Riot, when are you going to fix 7.1 sound? I just recently bought new headphones and I have to turn off the 7.1 sound to play League of Legends, it's very sad

rerare

11-19-2012

i want 7.1 sound in leageu of legends !!!!!!!!
i can't use my headset logitech g35 wtf is this???
i spend over 400 dollar on skins and you guys can't fix this game 7.1?????

Mibani

Recruiter

12-04-2012

I hate having to turn off my 7.1 to play League, it's annoying and unnecessary

FIX.