Check Out the Latest Challenger Circuit Standings

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragon Rider 900

06-28-2012

Epik changing to TSM Evo.? what wannabes

Dragon Rider 900

06-28-2012

riot can you please make it possible to buy skins with IFP.

Dragon Rider 900

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AinKiller View Post
JJUST ****K YOU RIOT. ****K YOU. WASTED MY ****KING TIME TRYING TO LOG IN FOR HALF AN HOUR AND ALL I GET IS *server is busy* ARE U ****IING KIDDING ME????????????????????????????????????????????????
YOU ****INNG SPEND MILLION DOLALRS INTO TOURNAMENTS BUT U CANT GET GOOD ENGINEERS TO FIX THIS PIECE OF ****T GAME. GET YOUR HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATED ENGINEERS OUT. WE DONT NEED THOSE IDIOTS
calm down dude your acting like a ****ing 8 year old . Riot is fine with the servers your computer just sucks ***k

ZedZix

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
Go TSM! They are so far ahead of everyone else in NA it is a joke.

Still, curious what M5 comes out with.

Also, v8 disbanded? Huh?

EDIT: Lots of CLG and Dignitas fan boys on the forums I guess. Surprised considering how much support TSM gets at competitions -- like when Phreak called for people to chant CLG they instead called out for TSM. Fun times!
O_O

Scarwolf

Recruiter

06-28-2012

"In a two-team shift, Monomaniac became Team Dynamic, while Complexity has become Monomaniac. The rankings now reflect that shift."

I swear I read "reflect that shi*t" hahahaha xD

Nathane¤l

06-28-2012

I'm pretty sure M5 would destroy TSM. ALL DAY ERRR DAY.

Dorkmuse

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Rider 900 View Post
Epik changing to TSM Evo.? what wannabes
....They are now under the TSM brand, and are part of TSM. This happened like a month ago.

Cut84li4e

06-28-2012

I honestly don't see why people are flipping ____ about Pulse Fire Ezreal...I mean..Its just a skin....It won't make you a better player, it won't improve you're game, it won't do anything but cost you like 20 bucks and make Ezreal look cool....

I'd rather see game balances, new champions, new maps, game modes, bug fixes, tournament stuff especially, I love the competitive LoL games, I try to watch as many as I can....

Alright, bring on the thumbs down because i'm sure everyone is gonna say, "0h ma gawd goyz dis f@g i5 h@tin 0n 0ur ezral!".

Etriuz

06-29-2012

Tsm tsm tsm tsm

Feels Goood Man

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

Hey guys... how about you stop talking about skins in a post related to who the best teams in the world are currently. I get that you are pissed but lets not discourage them from putting up more updates about this sort of thing.

On another note, I was really hoping for some new teams to spice things up for NA. Their team play is just so refined that it seems like no one can match them. I still enjoy the asian teams much more because of their unconventional strategies... even though they make way more mistakes.