Check Out the Latest Challenger Circuit Standings

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lews Therrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

Hey..How about Pulsefire Ezreal? At least tell us you're not releasing it any time soon. You know..Instead of putting it in everyone's faces and then not releasing it.

Xaephros

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Gatsby View Post
Summoners!

The Challenger Circuit rolls on, and we've updated the standings to reflect the results of DreamHack and MLG Spring Championships. With only a few events left to go in the Circuit, every victory counts, and the pressure grows to keep pace with the leaders. Take a look at the rankings [URL2="http://competitive.na.leagueoflegends.com/competitive/circuit/points"]here[/URL2], then scroll down for a more detailed analysis.

North America

Team SoloMid has built an impressive lead in the NA branch of the circuit, driven by top three finishes in six events and stunning victories at IPL4 in April and MLG Anaheim in June. Counter Logic Gaming stands as their closest competition 325 points behind TSM followed by Dignitas, who trail them by 615 points. Both teams have a chance to catch the leader, but they'll need to make impressive showings in the season's last three events to do so.

In addition, a few key shifts have taken place with several teams:

• Epik has changed names, and now goes by TSM.Evolved aka TSM.Evo. Their points will port over and should still reflect their overall standing.
  • In a two-team shift, Monomaniac became Team Dynamic, while Complexity has become Monomaniac. The rankings now reflect that shift.
  • V8 disbanded and therefore are no longer on the standings.

Europe

Europe's team leader boasts an even more commanding lead. With their commanding win at IEM Kiev and epic victory at IEM Hanover, Moscow Five put themselves in the driver's seat, with a daunting 550 points between them and their nearest competitor, CLG EU. Fnatic stands just 65 points behind CLG, but with Moscow Five in control of the board, the battle may be for second place now, rather than first.

• Millenium only has 50 points because they are boasting a new roster, who began competing as a team at DreamHack.
  • Sypher, White Lotus, Against All Authority, Frag eXecutors and MyRevenge have all disbanded and therefore no longer appear on the standings.

Keep watching for more updates on the Challenger Circuit as we head towards the championship in October!
Remind me why people downvote this?

Lews Therrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaephros View Post
Remind me why people downvote this?
Because it's boring and no one really cares?

WSB Xero

06-27-2012

Against All Authority disbanded? Shame, I remember them from the finals of season 1

More 2 This Life

06-27-2012

wow are they actually able to log in and not wait 45-120 minutes to play? sign me up!

Osama

06-27-2012

Pulsefire ezreal where?

JahFeel

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basil van Yhun View Post
Wow 6 Teams disbanded. Is it just me or are there only a few competitive teams left? I mean yeah there are 20 teams but there are like few truly dominant teams with all others falling behind significantly.
Old teams die off, new teams are formed, thus is the law of eSports

Tilthan

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basil van Yhun View Post
Wow 6 Teams disbanded. Is it just me or are there only a few competitive teams left? I mean yeah there are 20 teams but there are like few truly dominant teams with all others falling behind significantly.
Just as many teams have been added to the roster. It's a shame to see aAa and V8 go, but we've added CLG.black, Dynamic, m5, (new) Mono, etc. This has been a huge year for LoL. It's far from uncompetitive.

Tilthan

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lews Therrin View Post
Because it's boring and no one really cares?
I do. These forums man... full of *******s. I was just thinking last night, I wish Riot would do more with informing us about tournaments, but with people like you complaining about everything that's not "pulsefire ezreal is coming out on June 27th at 9:00pm," I can't really blame them.

OcB XpErT QQ

06-27-2012

Pulsefire ezreal !!!!!