@ Nome

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArlanKels

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Don't bring ratings into discussions please, they don't mean anything.
Pfft what would you know, your rating is probably like 500 or something. What a newb. Osh gosh bigoshy losh mosh.

Kohelet

06-26-2012

Quote:
Don't bring ratings into discussions please, they don't mean anything.
You're right. I redacted it.

inFe eD

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohelet View Post
Besides, you're elo is lower than his and you don't play Nunu either.

http://lolmatches.com/player/na/26273822/Imwetoddid
Are you seriously going to do this? Bringing up elo in an argument is silly already, but the sheer audacity you have to post something like that is absolutely mindboggling.

Played well, Nunu hard counters some lanes and is hard countered by others. I can't think of a single AP champ outside of Morde and maybe Cass that he doesn't simply walk over in lane all game long. He's not in the super mega OP bracket that Urgot/Yorick occupy, but he's a strong, viable pick, and thus is hardly in need of buffs.

Kohelet

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
Are you seriously going to do this? Bringing up elo in an argument is silly already, but the sheer audacity you have to post something like that is absolutely mindboggling.

Played well, Nunu hard counters some lanes and is hard countered by others. I can't think of a single AP champ outside of Morde and maybe Cass that he doesn't simply walk over in lane all game long. He's not in the super mega OP bracket that Urgot/Yorick occupy, but he's a strong, viable pick, and thus is hardly in need of buffs.
That was changed prior to your post. You are correct.

Lulu, Malzahar, Gragas, Maokai, Karthus, Swain, etc. I think a lot of them would be just fine.

Maokai alone can toss saplings from about a million miles away all day long at him.

irott

06-26-2012

I like it that Nunu has that ability.

A passive tacked onto it might help him out a little in SR and Dom. Not sure what would work best for him though.

Imwetoddid

06-26-2012

Quote:
Don't state a fact...

Then you state a fact...
The only thing I will say with certainty is that we don't know Nunu's exact ranking. I pointed out that Sauron does not play Nunu to indicate that he does not play every champion. None of us do. Thus, none of us know precise power levels.

Sauron's tier list is easily the best we have, but it should not be used as evidence for an argument.

Quote:
57 champions are better bottom than Nunu lolz.

Kohelet

07-02-2012

Booo buffed for jungling in SR.

Lowered CD on Consume to counter-jungle by stealing big monsters. 2:47

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/j...meplay-changes

Yokel85

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

Quote:
Are you kidding? He's not very good bottom.

Yes, he has consume for sustain, but he doesn't have AoE or range. He's not that good bottom.

I'd take personally Maokai, Ziggs or any of the top rated bottoms over Nunu any day.

Look at Sauron's list... Nunu is in the same position for top and bottom. Middle Tier 3.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2152948

57 champions are better bottom than Nunu lolz.
You keep quoting his tier list like it's gospel or something. Also, maybe you should read the post before you try to cite it like it's relevant.

Quote:
As usual, all tier lists are just opinions of their creators based on their experience and are certainly not absolute reasoning or even a valid argument in discussions.

Now, as to your reasoning that Consume is the only champion ability that only targets minions... yes it is. And that fact is also irrelevant. There are lots of abilities that are the only one of their kind.

Shen's ultimate is the only champion ability that can teleport across the entire map. Twisted Fate's ultimate is the only one that grants you vision of every enemy champion. Soraka has the only heal that also buffs armor (edit: oops, forgot Sona does too). Udyr is the only champion that can't fully rank all his spells. I don't think any of these facts are evidence that something needs to be changed.

Volandum

07-02-2012

Sona's heal also buffs armor.

Kohelet

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokel85 View Post
You keep quoting his tier list like it's gospel or something. Also, maybe you should read the post before you try to cite it like it's relevant.

Now, as to your reasoning that Consume is the only champion ability that only targets minions... yes it is. And that fact is also irrelevant. There are lots of abilities that are the only one of their kind.

Shen's ultimate is the only champion ability that can teleport across the entire map. Twisted Fate's ultimate is the only one that grants you vision of every enemy champion. Soraka has the only heal that also buffs armor. Udyr is the only champion that can't fully rank all his spells. I don't think any of these facts are evidence that something needs to be changed.
Um no Pantheon and TF can also teleport dude. lolz
Edit: Also nocturne pretty much teles too.