@ Nome

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeiro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-26-2012

If it makes you feel any better, Evelynn has a passive that only works on minion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Imwetoddid

Senior Member

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohelet View Post
I still gave him valid arguments regarding sustain AoE and range.

He gave no arguments and simply made a blanket statement with no reasoning or fact.
You're quoting Sauron as if he were an absolute authority- you even put his name in bold to emphasize his significance. Sauron is an amazing player, but he's still just a player. He doesn't even play Nunu.

Please don't state that Nunu is worse than 57 champions as if it were a matter of fact. He's not. He beats most of them if played properly (bottom lane only).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sauron

Senior Member

06-26-2012

Nunu is in a good position for Dominion. In bot lane, he's a sustain pusher and he does it well. None of his skills go to waste down there but he's generally a counterpick.

Consume is iffy in top lane, but if it were able to target champions it would also have to drop a good portion of its damage and healing while doing so. I agree it needs some positive change done to it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kohelet

Senior Member

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeiro View Post
If it makes you feel any better, Evelynn has a passive that only works on minion.
Ohhh thank you.

I saw that and kinda ignored it, but you're right.

1. That is a terrible passive.

2. Technically it probably qualifies. I should change my earlier posts to reflect that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kohelet

Senior Member

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imwetoddid View Post
You're quoting Sauron as if he were an absolute authority- you even put his name in bold to emphasize his significance. Sauron is an amazing player, but he's still just a player. He doesn't even play Nunu.

Please don't state that Nunu is worse than 57 champions as if it were a matter of fact. He's not. He beats most of them if played properly (bottom lane only).
The arguments were from me. You just posted again without a counterargument.

Consume does heal, but it can't kill 5 minions at once. Aoe and range can beat out Nunu bottom. He's not "borderline OP" bottom.

I think you just want to argue.

You're stating he wins bottom against most champs as fact? Wait do you want to be the pot or the kettle?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kohelet

Senior Member

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Nunu is in a good position for Dominion. In bot lane, he's a sustain pusher and he does it well. None of his skills go to waste down there but he's generally a counterpick.

Consume is iffy in top lane, but if it were able to target champions it would also have to drop a good portion of its damage and healing while doing so. I agree it needs some positive change done to it.
They could easily make it, "Does 20%" damage to champions or some such. With the CD and the range it's not like you could spam it either.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

Senior Member

06-26-2012

Consume is garbage for many reasons, but snowball and blood boil are really good so it kind of makes up for it.

I wouldn't be opposed to some kind of effect if it was used on champions, though. He's already such a situational pick that it wouldn't matter much anyway.

Also, Nunu is awful bot. He becomes completely irrelevant after like 8 minutes. Way too easily counterbuilt even by the champs he "counters".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kohelet

Senior Member

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imwetoddid View Post
Please don't state that Nunu is worse than 57 champions as if it were a matter of fact. He's not. He beats most of them if played properly (bottom lane only).
Don't state a fact...

Then you state a fact...


What makes your opinion more valid than mine or Sauron's?

[Removed]... you don't play Nunu either.

http://lolmatches.com/player/na/26273822/Imwetoddid

Your top 3 are Jarvan, Pantheon and Kayle.

Nunu doesn't even show for you on Lolmatches.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kohelet

Senior Member

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Consume is garbage for many reasons, but snowball and blood boil are really good so it kind of makes up for it.

I wouldn't be opposed to some kind of effect if it was used on champions, though. He's already such a situational pick that it wouldn't matter much anyway.

Also, Nunu is awful bot. He becomes completely irrelevant after like 8 minutes. Way too easily counterbuilt even by the champs he "counters".
This guy does play Nunu. : D you should listen to him.

http://lolmatches.com/player/na/19788583/FDru

Thanks FDru!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sauron

Senior Member

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohelet View Post
Besides, you're elo is lower than his and you don't play Nunu either. .
Don't bring ratings into discussions please, they don't mean anything.