@ Nome

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeiro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

If it makes you feel any better, Evelynn has a passive that only works on minion.

Imwetoddid

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohelet View Post
I still gave him valid arguments regarding sustain AoE and range.

He gave no arguments and simply made a blanket statement with no reasoning or fact.
You're quoting Sauron as if he were an absolute authority- you even put his name in bold to emphasize his significance. Sauron is an amazing player, but he's still just a player. He doesn't even play Nunu.

Please don't state that Nunu is worse than 57 champions as if it were a matter of fact. He's not. He beats most of them if played properly (bottom lane only).

Sauron

06-26-2012

Nunu is in a good position for Dominion. In bot lane, he's a sustain pusher and he does it well. None of his skills go to waste down there but he's generally a counterpick.

Consume is iffy in top lane, but if it were able to target champions it would also have to drop a good portion of its damage and healing while doing so. I agree it needs some positive change done to it.

Kohelet

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeiro View Post
If it makes you feel any better, Evelynn has a passive that only works on minion.
Ohhh thank you.

I saw that and kinda ignored it, but you're right.

1. That is a terrible passive.

2. Technically it probably qualifies. I should change my earlier posts to reflect that.

Kohelet

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imwetoddid View Post
You're quoting Sauron as if he were an absolute authority- you even put his name in bold to emphasize his significance. Sauron is an amazing player, but he's still just a player. He doesn't even play Nunu.

Please don't state that Nunu is worse than 57 champions as if it were a matter of fact. He's not. He beats most of them if played properly (bottom lane only).
The arguments were from me. You just posted again without a counterargument.

Consume does heal, but it can't kill 5 minions at once. Aoe and range can beat out Nunu bottom. He's not "borderline OP" bottom.

I think you just want to argue.

You're stating he wins bottom against most champs as fact? Wait do you want to be the pot or the kettle?

Kohelet

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Nunu is in a good position for Dominion. In bot lane, he's a sustain pusher and he does it well. None of his skills go to waste down there but he's generally a counterpick.

Consume is iffy in top lane, but if it were able to target champions it would also have to drop a good portion of its damage and healing while doing so. I agree it needs some positive change done to it.
They could easily make it, "Does 20%" damage to champions or some such. With the CD and the range it's not like you could spam it either.

FDru

06-26-2012

Consume is garbage for many reasons, but snowball and blood boil are really good so it kind of makes up for it.

I wouldn't be opposed to some kind of effect if it was used on champions, though. He's already such a situational pick that it wouldn't matter much anyway.

Also, Nunu is awful bot. He becomes completely irrelevant after like 8 minutes. Way too easily counterbuilt even by the champs he "counters".

Kohelet

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imwetoddid View Post
Don't state a fact...

Then you state a fact...

What makes your opinion more valid than mine or Sauron's?

[Removed]... you don't play Nunu either.

http://lolmatches.com/player/na/26273822/Imwetoddid

Your top 3 are Jarvan, Pantheon and Kayle.

Nunu doesn't even show for you on Lolmatches.

Kohelet

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Consume is garbage for many reasons, but snowball and blood boil are really good so it kind of makes up for it.

I wouldn't be opposed to some kind of effect if it was used on champions, though. He's already such a situational pick that it wouldn't matter much anyway.

Also, Nunu is awful bot. He becomes completely irrelevant after like 8 minutes. Way too easily counterbuilt even by the champs he "counters".
This guy does play Nunu. : D you should listen to him.

http://lolmatches.com/player/na/19788583/FDru

Thanks FDru!

Sauron

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohelet View Post
Besides, you're elo is lower than his and you don't play Nunu either. .
Don't bring ratings into discussions please, they don't mean anything.