Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yoshihito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structures View Post
ISP's? That means it's an internet issue not a Riot issue. Try again.
You are just too ignorant to talk to. If you understood anything about internet connections and servers you wouldn't be speaking. And the friends of mine were on the same connection/ISP as me (I was able to log in after hours of waiting).

Also, concerning the power outage thing I said earlier. I'm trying to find the link but you know, PG&E's policy is people who experience an outage of 48 hours or more are given a credit on their account of $25-$100. Much more than this little thing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xen0F0rm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glumduk View Post
This. I'm still buying RP.

RP costs nothing to produce, but neither does actual money. It's still worth something. This argument's been gone over a hundred times in this thread. Go back a page or two.
Exactly. And I'm still buying RP too because, I support Riot and their decisions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xen0F0rm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshihito View Post
You are just too ignorant to talk to. If you understood anything about internet connections and servers you wouldn't be speaking. And the friends of mine were on the same connection/ISP as me.

Also, concerning the power outage thing I said earlier. I'm trying to find the link but you know, PG&E's policy is people who experience an outage of 48 hours or more are given a credit on their account of $25-$100. Much more than this little thing.
I do understand internet connections, I'm a computer science major. How is it the ISP's fault?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yoshihito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structures View Post
The servers blew up again for the same issue they even stated that they tried to apply the patch again and it blew up again. SAME ISSUE.

People who lost content (SEPARATE ISSUE) received 1000 RP.

People didn't get 1000 RP because, the servers were down. ONLY people who LOST CONTENT received the 1000 RP.

In your post you just said that people got compensated 1000 RP for server issues which is completely UNTRUE.
What the **** are you smoking? Where did I say people got compensated 1000RP for the server issues? I did not say that, I said the people who lost content were compensated an overly ambitious amount. It wasn't fair because not only did they get the RP they also got the IP boosts. And they were TWO SEPERATE ISSUES. They happened days apart. They might have been the same issues but they happened at two different points in time. Get learned.

And I'm done with your dumb @$$. I'm not reading or replying to anything else you say. You are just too god **** ignorant and really need to step off that high horse of yours. You don't understand a thing anyone is saying. I DON'T CARE about getting 1000RP. I'M NOT ASKING for 1000RP. I'm out of here, can't handle your brand of stupidity.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eYakkk

Senior Member

07-18-2012

ITT: People downvoting Reds cause they want free stuff. After the Facebook Like Incident I wouldn't give you ungracious crybabies a thing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doflamingo51

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structures View Post
You're right... Because, they didn't post their final statement on here... Note the word FINAL.
Well in his FINAL statement Pendragon said he would be reading every post in this thread and taking it to heart. Something tells me he has not looked at this thread in a while more Riot lies!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DebosBike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structures View Post
No they shouldn't repeat compensation for the same server issue.

I never said companies don't offer compensation.
It wasn't the same server issue, it was a repeat issue because they failed to fix it before attempting to re-patch at a later date.

This is similar to having your electric company give you power failure and saying, ah sorry, our lines are still damaged and we never fixed them, you'll have no power for 3 days just like the last time. Compensation? nah, we already did that for you last year, this is like the same thing right?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jace77

Senior Member

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structures View Post
Why does it matter to you? You weren't effect nor was I... I'm completely happy with the 10 win ip boost. Move along.
I'm happy with the 10 ip boost too.
I'm unhappy that people got a 1k rp reward when they got content restored. In under half the time the servers were acting weird.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadow of Inari

Senior Member

07-18-2012

Never forget.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glumduk

Senior Member

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow of Inari View Post
Never forget.
What.