1000 rp

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Macerate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
I understand why you’re frustrated, but let’s put things in perspective – when you guys experience service interruptions or long queue times, we typically give out IP boosts. We recently gave everyone in North America a 10-win IP boost for these problems which is something that many companies wouldn’t do.

You may feel entitled to the same compensation as the less than 0.5% of North American players who experienced content loss, and if so, we’re sorry to disappoint you.

Right now our focus is to continue to improve the current state of the service and to prevent future incidents from occurring.

This thread is now about dogs.
I think lots of companies would give compensation. SWToR gave me a free month when they had rough couple weeks.

I couldn't use any of my content for most of the week at all simply because I couldn't log in.

Thank you for saying something and giving your perspective on things. I don't think I'll be buying any more RP for a long time after this if at all.

Sir Kevinus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
I understand why you’re frustrated, but let’s put things in perspective – when you guys experience service interruptions or long queue times, we typically give out IP boosts. We recently gave everyone in North America a 10-win IP boost for these problems which is something that many companies wouldn’t do.

You may feel entitled to the same compensation as the less than 0.5% of North American players who experienced content loss, and if so, we’re sorry to disappoint you.

Right now our focus is to continue to improve the current state of the service and to prevent future incidents from occurring.

This thread is now about dogs.
Now, explain to me why the players who had content loss for 1 or 2 days received 1000 RP. I'm fine with the 20% of those who lost contents for a longer period of time receiving the RP. However, how is it fair that certain players who didn't even play over the few days receive a RP compensation? It's beyond the statement that "we give you IP. So please shut up." We thought your policies were to handle everything fairly for every player. I can easily argue that the 80% of players who lost contents perhaps suffered 10~20% more than the rest of us.

parisleigh

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Challupa View Post
Its stupid that only a portion of the community received the 1000 rp. I wasn't able to get on at all while the servers were down. There were times that I waited an hour or two for the q, then would be stuck at the 1 sec mark for another ten. Then had to get out and do it all over again. Boo too not being able to use runes. HOW ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO PLAY AT ALL! Even when I could get on people would constantly DC because of the servers. This is just ridiculous. I just spent a good portion on money on champs I wanted to play and couldn't. The is terrible business practice. A very unhappy player base means less profit. Even more profit loss with the server issues. I feel that the RP boost should be given to EVERYONE, not just a few that couldn't use runes. MOST OF MY CHAMPS WERE MISSING when I got online and my rune pages wouldn't load. I didn't get an RP gift, whys that? This is just ridiculous is what it comes down to. I started investing money in champs and skins to make this game more enjoyable about a two weeks ago. I'm realising that it was a mistake. It may just be a drop in the bucket to them or one less gold ***** to pleasure themselves with. But I feel that as a person who's spent a good portion of money on this game, it should be working most of the time. I understand that there will be bugs in patches and login q will be longer during patches, but this has been over a week.
I completely agree! You couldnt have said it better. It was pick and choose on the 1k RP and for those of us that play daily and spend money on this game and then to see unfair treatment like this. Kinda makes you wonder? Secondly a company as big as riot should maybe spend less $ money on prizes for tournaments and more money on buying new servers. Its good to see people stand up like you and voice their concerns and opionions! WAY TO GO!

summoner: parisleigh

The Metal God 66

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shango11 View Post
so riot where is my 1000 rp after the grief and suffering you caused me the last couple of games where i have people connect and disconnect forcing a 4v5 the whole game? I mean you recovered those runes and **** but i'm still suffering because of your bad service so where is my compensation *****?
it is a free game you ****** they don't owe you anything gtfo

Muckay

06-26-2012

Suck my dragonballz ***** call me goku

Tatari

06-26-2012

Corgis give me inspiration whenever I'm behind

MiMi luvluv

06-26-2012

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Styfe

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CQReborn View Post
Haha all the whiny beggers can finally shut the hell up now. I didn't get a ****ed thing and didn't expect a ****ed thing, and the past 5 days on this forum were the biggest circle jerk of "I DESERVE this or I DESERVE that!" I've seen on the internet since that "Faces of Atheism" **** from Reddit.
prepare for an even bigger storm now that there has been a red response in a 1k rp thread.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecandiandonut View Post
You mean content loss while they pretty much were just as unable to play as EVERYONE else?

edit: Not to mention they got their stuff BACK. So they lost nothing and in no way are entitled to more.
This.

Pen, I've seen the things you say on this forum and honestly, you seem like that type of person that not only is smart, but is also very nice. I'm not trying to offend you when I say,

this isn't fair, and we all deserve it for the same downtime and unplayability.

JPandaGamer

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPandaGamer View Post
This thread is now about Pendragon's response.
-has downvotes-
Wait
-looks around at all of the quotes of Pendragon's post-
is it not?