1000 rp

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StopTryingKid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
I understand why you’re frustrated, but let’s put things in perspective – when you guys experience service interruptions or long queue times, we typically give out IP boosts. We recently gave everyone in North America a 10-win IP boost for these problems which is something that many companies wouldn’t do.

You may feel entitled to the same compensation as the less than 0.5% of North American players who experienced content loss, and if so, we’re sorry to disappoint you.

Right now our focus is to continue to improve the current state of the service and to prevent future incidents from occurring.

This thread is now about dogs.
So the rest of us are not going to get 1k rp?

JrBizzleMyNizzle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

So guess we not getting RP

CQReborn

06-26-2012

Quote:
I understand why you’re frustrated, but let’s put things in perspective – when you guys experience service interruptions or long queue times, we typically give out IP boosts. We recently gave everyone in North America a 10-win IP boost for these problems which is something that many companies wouldn’t do.

You may feel entitled to the same compensation as the less than 0.5% of North American players who experienced content loss, and if so, we’re sorry to disappoint you.

Right now our focus is to continue to improve the current state of the service and to prevent future incidents from occurring.

Haha all the whiny beggers can finally shut the hell up now. I didn't get a ****ed thing and didn't expect a ****ed thing, and the past 5 days on this forum were the biggest circle jerk of "I DESERVE this or I DESERVE that!" I've seen on the internet since that "Faces of Atheism" **** from Reddit.

SOLO TOP WHY NOT

06-26-2012

hundreds of threads about this

Pendragon decides to respond to this one

all of my wats

IHAVEASHARK

06-26-2012

Dogs.. yu...

I mean uhh... cute... yeah

john

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keybläder View Post
Man Pendragon just dropped some Ruff news
and i bet the forums will beagle-lible enough to trust him...

Yay4Anime

06-26-2012

Quote:
I have an Alaskan Malamute named Maska, he's still a puppy and is taller than me.

PuIsefire Lux

06-26-2012

Quote:

A RESPONSE!

Too bad we ain't getting any RP.

Scumbag pendragon.

JPandaGamer

06-26-2012

This thread is now about Pendragon's response.

Ryuna

Recruiter

06-26-2012

Quote:

This thread is now about Pendragon.

edit:ninja'd