1000 rp

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pronomore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

I like dogs =x

RockSaIt

06-26-2012

Morello may now post the most recent piccies of his corgi

Qbr12

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

I like dogs, but im still angry!

Riot! You do have competitors! I'm playing DotA instead of LoL right now, and will continue until i see acceptable change in the way you handle these types of situations.

Lets face it, HoN, realm of the titans, smite, rise of the immortals, etc., totally suck. They pose no threat to you.
DotA2, however, does. I like LoL more than I like DotA, and I want to go "**** DotA! I'm playing LoL", but the way Riot as a company has been acting lately has gotten to the point where I'm willing to play a game I enjoy less, because I like the company behind it more.

I used to love Riot as a company. You guys were (and probably still are) the best gaming company in terms of community interaction. That said, you set a high bar for yourself. When I see Riot doing things that would never have happened when I first started playing a few years ago (like ignoring complaint threads until they disappear), I feel like Riot is no longer meeting the high standards that I fell in love with.

xXDawnBladeXx

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
I understand why you’re frustrated, but let’s put things in perspective – when you guys experience service interruptions or long queue times, we typically give out IP boosts. We recently gave everyone in North America a 10-win IP boost for these problems which is something that many companies wouldn’t do.

You may feel entitled to the same compensation as the less than 0.5% of North American players who experienced content loss, and if so, we’re sorry to disappoint you.

Right now our focus is to continue to improve the current state of the service and to prevent future incidents from occurring.
It's more so the fact that you gave everyone who lost content the RP not just the people who had continuous missing content over the days after you restored every ones content. I mean personally I wasn't able to log-in through the entire of last week due to differences in time zones when the server was down, so I couldn't play just like those that lost content. I don't think I deserve anything for that and neither should everyone else that was unable to play during that **** storm of a week, however the people who had continuous lost content deserve compensation.

We appreciate all the time and effort you're putting into fixing everything though.

Keybläder

06-26-2012

Man Pendragon just dropped some Ruff news

TheStrelok

06-26-2012

Quote:
I understand why youre frustrated, but lets put things in perspective when you guys experience service interruptions or long queue times, we typically give out IP boosts. We recently gave everyone in North America a 10-win IP boost for these problems which is something that many companies wouldnt do.

You may feel entitled to the same compensation as the less than 0.5% of North American players who experienced content loss, and if so, were sorry to disappoint you.

Right now our focus is to continue to improve the current state of the service and to prevent future incidents from occurring.

This thread is now about dogs.
Are those your puppies Pen?

StopTryingKid

06-26-2012

A red posted??? dafuq

Shadeyfunk

06-26-2012

Quote:
I understand why youre frustrated, but lets put things in perspective when you guys experience service interruptions or long queue times, we typically give out IP boosts. We recently gave everyone in North America a 10-win IP boost for these problems which is something that many companies wouldnt do.

You may feel entitled to the same compensation as the less than 0.5% of North American players who experienced content loss, and if so, were sorry to disappoint you.

Most companies would put out an actual quality product as well so it never got to this point. Then try to shift the point that the 1000rp was completely stupid to give away to dogs.

Thecandiandonut

06-26-2012

Quote:
I understand why you’re frustrated, but let’s put things in perspective – when you guys experience service interruptions or long queue times, we typically give out IP boosts. We recently gave everyone in North America a 10-win IP boost for these problems which is something that many companies wouldn’t do.

You may feel entitled to the same compensation as the less than 0.5% of North American players who experienced content loss, and if so, we’re sorry to disappoint you.

You mean content loss while they pretty much were just as unable to play as EVERYONE else?

edit: Not to mention they got their stuff BACK. So they lost nothing and in no way are entitled to more.

Kaeoz

06-26-2012

Quote:

Incoming ****train.