1000 rp

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1879fbf8ece39275db4d9

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
I understand why you’re frustrated, but let’s put things in perspective – when you guys experience service interruptions or long queue times, we typically give out IP boosts. We recently gave everyone in North America a 10-win IP boost for these problems which is something that many companies wouldn’t do.

You may feel entitled to the same compensation as the less than 0.5% of North American players who experienced content loss, and if so, we’re sorry to disappoint you.

Right now our focus is to continue to improve the current state of the service and to prevent future incidents from occurring.

This thread is now about dogs.
Gotta love when the "Director of Community Relations" decides to troll the whole community.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protomannnn View Post
GG
Never buying RP again.

IS149c9d0730e8b88ab7fc5

06-26-2012

Quote:
I understand why you’re frustrated, but let’s put things in perspective – when you guys experience service interruptions or long queue times, we typically give out IP boosts. We recently gave everyone in North America a 10-win IP boost for these problems which is something that many companies wouldn’t do.

You may feel entitled to the same compensation as the less than 0.5% of North American players who experienced content loss, and if so, we’re sorry to disappoint you.

Right now our focus is to continue to improve the current state of the service and to prevent future incidents from occurring.

Slowly slowly Tencent are turning you guys into Nexon.

Hell even EA released free DLC with new content to compensate players for a terrible game ending. EA, ****ing EA of all companies.

I experienced loss of content since I couldn't log in. You then post we receive nothing then try and make the thread about dogs? For a community manager that is appalling, what's next your going to make a video jingling some keys next time the servers are unstable?

What a joke.

Option Paralysis

06-26-2012

I cannot believe people are going so far as to threaten to uninstall and whine this much lol.

Quick hypothetical: Your child is in a store, and wants a toy. You say no, and he throws a temper tantrum. A good parent would wade through it and not give you a thing. A bad one would cave and give in just so you stopped whining. Case in point, maybe if you all stopped with the "RIOT R EVIL COMPANY BCUZ NO FREE RP", they might be inclined to give you something, but with the way people are talking bad about them....yeah I wouldn't either.

Lorty

06-26-2012

lol dogs

Tisaric

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

And the people in this thread are exactly why I hate this community (most of them anyway)

If you're leaving because of entitlement issues, then good riddance.

Live Lavish

06-26-2012

Quote:
All players received a 10-win boost to apologize for recent instability.
Certain players who had additional problems received additional compensation.
Additional problems i've had:
Not being able to play lee sin without being guarenteed at least one death
Team doin baron mid game and getting rapped by baron bug allowing the other team to come kill us steal baron..
ppl constantly dcing from server problems
3 hour queue times
game being down when i want to play

castman5

06-26-2012

lol

WelcomeToTarget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Quote:
All players received a 10-win boost to apologize for recent instability.
Certain players who had additional problems received additional compensation.
That's not fair at all. Are you ****ing high?

What additional problems? "Omg QQ I lost my runes, champions and rune pages I can't play League now". OH WAIT the servers were down the entire ****ing time and no one could even play.

DerpDerpBamDerp

06-26-2012

Quote:

Excuse me? Let me put things into perspective for you, when a company screws up like that, you do not get to talk like you are the boss. You think a 10- win IP boost is enough of a compensation for such a long period of service disturbances? That still continues today? You think you guys are doing a great job just because you are providing compensation? I thought the whole goal of a company was to thrive to be the best, and not to feel accomplished by comparing itself to worse companies. For the director of community relations to talk like that, I've got to say I am really disappointed. Let me add something to your list of priorities, adjust your attitude and starting sounding apologetic.

Edit: Just to clarify, I personally do not care for the 1000 RP, and I am not qqing because it is not being provided. I am angry because of the way this entire situation is being handled, and how Riot think they did a great job with it. I have high standards for Riot, and I am disappointed to say the least.