gosh darnit all to heck!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aisoku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2010

If i just dont want to make a wild card twisted fate!

i miss gate and WC spam!

So forumers, what is the best TF assassin build. What im looking for is nice chunks of repeatable damage, high level wild card is my favorite, but is the scale really only .4? D:
Right now i do a typical super nice basic attack build, but i prefer using pac and wc.
even remotely viable?

aisoku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2010

so i tried a typical attack speed build. it was ok, but tanks laughed at me and i didnt like it at all. i feel like my wild card stack build was much more lethal to multiple people, and for gating in. final question, bloodrazer + divine.... win?

Booty Colin

08-31-2010

The scale is .6. Viable is a tough word to use here, as if you don't fill up a soulstealer and pubstomp, youre in trouble with the new lich bane nerfs. But get bane, get mejai, get zhonya, banshees veil.. And situational ****. Maybe void staff if lacking mpen or DFG if your runes are lacking CDR. Give it a shot?

Sneakyquist

08-31-2010

Go look at my Twisted Fate guide on Leaguecraft if you wanna know some things about AP TF.

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...ted-fate.xhtml