Fiora's Ulti NEEDS A Buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vicious xz

06-26-2012

Why?

Here's why.

Supposed to be untargetable, yes? Wrong.

NUMEROUS attacks hit her. Caitlyn's ult,area of effect attacks, etc. Other untargetable moves, like Alpha Strike, and Playful, don't get affected by anything. How is that the slightest bit fair. Along with her EXTREMELY high cooldown, it's really not fair.

Fiora's ultimate is extremely underpowered.

TheBlackHorseman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

I agree that she should be untargetable like Alpha strike and Playful, but aside from that I think it's fine. I wouldn't say it is extremely underpowered, but it could use some tweeking

Vuther

06-26-2012

Do those abilities do damage like Fiora's ultimate while proccing life steal and on-hit effects?

(The answer is no.)

Inaax

06-26-2012

Playful isn't untargetable, ali stun work even if you're in the air

CourageousCashew

06-26-2012

Untargettable means that they cannot be targetted. AoE abilities (such as Ali's Pulverize) can still hit, since they don't target anything.

Vicious xz

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkheim32 View Post
Untargettable means that they cannot be targetted. AoE abilities (such as Ali's Pulverize) can still hit, since they don't target anything.
Yet most AoE's don't hit through Playful or Alpha Strike?

MyUnit

06-26-2012

I used polymorph then fiora ulted me then turned into a squirrel after 1 hit. Bwhahahaha

CerealBoxOfDoom

06-26-2012

I like the ult how it is. But I would like the wording of the ability to clearly state that she can actually still be targeted just before that dashes happen. Turrets target her and fail to shoot because she blinks back into untargetable mode.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

While it's true Fiora's underpowered, hitting her during her ulti is working as intended.

EK TheDarkOne

06-26-2012

Her ultimate is generally fine... dont beleive in the slightest that it needs a buff.