Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

100% Evelynn Stream [ FLAWFREE ]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chunky Evelynn

06-25-2012

Omghi. <3

Sooo, I'm completely in love with Evelynn. She's my favorite champion, and I've been playing her since I first got the game. :3 I've decided to stream my games just because I feel like she doesn't get as much attention as other champions in the game, and I feel like she can be a pretty great champion under the right circumstances.

Feel free to post in the chatbox or post here on the forum, as I will be checking both regularly during the game. (: I would love any feedback on my gameplay or any tips you have, as I'm always trying to improve myself.

So, if you wanna see me get my ass kicked and/or kick some ass as Evelynn, then come watch the stream! ^ ^ I'll be talking and playing some music in the background~

http://www.twitch.tv/flawfree

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chunky Evelynn

06-25-2012

Ohhh, awkward. Wrong forum.

Brb, killing myself. :3