Get Tristana and Alistar FREE! :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iulianus

Junior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAsianRick View Post
Uhh, for some reason I can't get the free Tristana. It tells me "iAsianRick, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation." What's going on?
You need to change the address in your browser. The link in the OP is to the Western European server. I had trouble with it to, simply change the EUW in the address bar to your proper region (ie: NA for North America), and then sign in.

If you're still having trouble signing in, sign in up on the top of the screen instead of the middle of the page. Once signed in, just go up to the address bar of your browser and change the URL. Get rid of anything after leagueoflegends.com/ and then put facebook at the end of it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hoisengerd

Senior Member

01-29-2013

this is the page to get Tristana
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/facebook


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mustyniq

Recruiter

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
All AD carries are glass cannons to an extent... the differences are less about squishiness and more mobility, escapes, and early/late presence. Any of them can be slightly less glass cannon-y by building a defensive item or two, but they're inherently squishy (it comes with the role).
I agree, but i find ezreal to be quite good with escapess :3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lulzbringer

Junior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoisengerd View Post
this is the page to get Tristana
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/facebook
It keeps telling me that I'm not currently a fan on facebook- is this different from liking the page? Any ideas guys?


I've sent an email and screenshot to support, I'll let you guys know if I find anything out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hoisengerd

Senior Member

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulzbringer View Post
It keeps telling me that I'm not currently a fan on facebook- is this different from liking the page? Any ideas guys?


I've sent an email and screenshot to support, I'll let you guys know if I find anything out.
that's the problem that everyone has been getting, support will handle your free Tristana


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Espyy

Junior Member

02-04-2013

Bump for free alistair! Still waiting on Tristana but I put a bug report in about it as others suggested so hopefully in a few days she'll be unlocked aswell : )


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JPzz

Junior Member

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulzbringer View Post
It keeps telling me that I'm not currently a fan on facebook- is this different from liking the page? Any ideas guys?


I've sent an email and screenshot to support, I'll let you guys know if I find anything out.


That link actually works... All you gotta do is like it..... wait like 10 seconds or so... then click refresh. worked for me


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JPzz

Junior Member

02-09-2013

sorry i meant this link

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/facebook


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Master Alice

Junior Member

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iulianus View Post
You need to change the address in your browser. The link in the OP is to the Western European server. I had trouble with it to, simply change the EUW in the address bar to your proper region (ie: NA for North America), and then sign in.

If you're still having trouble signing in, sign in up on the top of the screen instead of the middle of the page. Once signed in, just go up to the address bar of your browser and change the URL. Get rid of anything after leagueoflegends.com/ and then put facebook at the end of it.

thanks that last part helped me out a lot ^^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

9bjj

Junior Member

02-14-2013

9bjj, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.