Get Tristana and Alistar FREE! :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDarkdemoni

Recruiter

01-17-2013

i was trying to get Tristana.. alistar works just fine..can anybody knows why Tristana's page it doesnt works? there is a lot of us that we can get her,,,

Shadeguard

01-17-2013

Tristana link doesn't work?

ch3f r3d

01-17-2013

I just got the free Tristana!, it really does work just fill out and submit a request at support and attach the screenshot and they will fix it for ya

ImASpicyJalapeno

01-17-2013

This issue has been addressed repeatedly in this forum (just search "free tristana").

It is not expired but the FB link is broken. Follow the steps, take a screenshot of the error message, and submit a ticket like ch3f said.

GL

marziparzi

01-18-2013

Thanks!

RVeloz

01-21-2013

greetings, i cant seem to get tristana, the page keeps saying i do not posses priviliges for this, though i did get alistar, so can anyone help me with this? thank u...

AJLA XD

Recruiter

01-23-2013

for some reason i can't get Tristana. i clicked the link and it said something about logging in. i log in but then it say i can't access the page.
HELP PLEASE!!!!
Thank you

Jason411

01-23-2013

About a week ago I submitted my ticket to support with a screenshot and a guy said he went ahead and added Tristana and her skin to my account.

I entered the wrong account name though(Entered my stupid summoner name twice -__- ) and it apparently didn't get added to my account. So I submitted a followup and now I'm being told the promotion has ended and you can no longer get Tristana and her skin through FB.

I should still be getting mine because I was already told I would(Unless support is just gonna be completely rude). But don't think anyone else will be getting one by doing the screenshot submitting thing.

Trouble

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

nice

Sebiitas2012

01-25-2013

I cant unlock Tristana, I dont know why. Allistar is ok! But I wanted Tristana too :S