Get Tristana and Alistar FREE! :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carthraxis

01-11-2013

Same, I got Alistair ok, but when I clicked the OP's link for Tristana, it came up with some sort of permissions error.

Jason411

01-11-2013

Submitted a ticket regarding the Tristana thing. I'll let everyone know what I hear back.

Alistar still worked fine for me btw.

Also if anyone has any information on the Tristana promotion thing let me know please. Like if it was a timed thing or something.

birdy9

01-12-2013

thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZioticX

01-12-2013

Tristinia doesn't work

ExoriFrigo

01-12-2013

this is what i get when i try getting tristana

ExoriFrigo, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

caine1997

Recruiter

01-12-2013

It's not giving me permission to the page, and I have no idea why, I already got alister and I want to get the other champion. a little help? :/

Grameha

01-12-2013

tristan premotion is over some time ago i think i dont think that will work anymore only alister = free if u subscribe

AsPalacesBurn

01-13-2013

bump for free stuff

Delingar

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delingar View Post
I had the same problem when I got LoL in December. Just take a screenshot of the error, and submit a ticket to support with the screen shot attached. (There's a SUPPORT button top right hand corner of this page..right under where it says Player Support, there's a tab that says "Submit a request.")
You guys need to read the whole thread. I posted this on the bottom of page 4.

The promo still works.

Take a screen shot of your error.

Submit a ticket to support.

Wait a few days.

You'll get an email from support that they've added the items to your account.

Jason411

01-13-2013

Well I submitted a ticket without a screenshot. Got the generic response to how to fix the "Access Denied" error when you try to access the forums at all. Seems the ticket I submitted wasn't even remotely read.

Gonna try to open a second with a screenshot and reply to the old one trying to explain that they didn't read it properly I guess. Dunno if adding a screenshot to the second one will work since it's "closed" now :/

But yeah. There's the update on that ticket. Will update again when I get an answer that goes along with it.

Also I'm not an idiot. I've read the people's comments that say it was timed. But if there's still a chance of getting it I'd like to know. Not really much harm in keeping this bumped for the Alistar for other people anyway.