Get Tristana and Alistar FREE! :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OhNasti

10-29-2013

Is it just me or tristina link does't work anymore? thanks for alistar tough

EDIT: http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.co....php?t=1098949

tristana links work on this page.

ZoZ

10-30-2013

cant access the link ...

Stringerbella

10-31-2013

I keep getting errors claiming the Alistar champ and skin. I have tried the work around a few times yesterday and again today with no luck....maybe Riot can help or something.

Pooypol

11-03-2013

it says error 500? ;c for the alistar one

Adurna91

11-04-2013

i can't get tristana. it tell me

Adurna91, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

can anyone help me?

Boomfreak

11-04-2013

for some odd reason my account wont reply too free tristana. they say i dont have permission plz help me out i really like playing tristana for free

Ca phe sua

11-07-2013

i cant get free tristina

Gruumash21

11-08-2013

I am trying to access the Alistar I get this error:

There was an error accessing your youtube account. You may try the workaround suggested below.

Subscribe to League on YouTube

Please Access our Channel on YouTube and subscribe yourself. Then let us know you did by checking the box below and clicking the redeem button.

I have subscribed to the Riot Games Youtube channel

I am logged into You Tube and I subscribed to League of Legends not sure what I am doing wrong.

GreenArmadillo

11-09-2013

After some Googling, I was able to solve my issue with the Alistar promo. It appears you need to leave a comment on a video - any video - to get Youtube to do some sort of one-time setup that is needed for it to know how to link your account back to Riot. After trying unsuccessfully for a week, I found this tip, left a comment on a youtube video, and the promo immediately worked after that.

YaMadBro1

11-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post
Tristana is an excellent ranged AD carry, although she is a glass cannon.

Alistar is an unbelievable asset to my champion selection. He can solo top, support, tank, and jungle. However, currently I can only tank and support with Alistar.

And free skins is always cool
Maybe for now you can do that but just a fair warning, you will only ever be able to tank-sup bot when you start playing against actually skilled players. Maybe AP Mid depending on who you're up against but top will usually dominate dew to more damage output, range and sometimes even defense and Alistar's jungle is very very weak compared to other junglers such as Fid or Rengar.