Get Tristana and Alistar FREE! :)

12345612 ... 31
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1nd1g0l10n

08-09-2012

I also tried to unlock both champs with no luck. I completed the steps and was informed on the websites they were unlocked. They are not unlocked in the League of Legends application itself however. I gave it a few hours and still nothing. I tried to unlock them again but the websites tell me they have already been redeemed. Any suggestions?

EpiredeF

08-09-2012

Can someone help me with this? I've tried several times to unlock both the Tristana and Alistar skins but it hasn't work. My friend tried it a few weeks ago and it seemed to be working but when I tried it today it hasn't redeemed yet. I'm not sure if it's the new patch that they made that made this thing unavailable, but I sure hope they fix this. Please help.

Xpecial Effects

08-10-2012

is it just the skin? that's all i've been able to unlock I cannot play either of the characters ^^"

Mango027

08-10-2012

it is the skin and the champion (if you do not own that champion).

A note for Tristana, you need to make sure that you make it so that everyone can see you added the League of Legends page and not just yourself/friends.
As for Alistar he should work if you follow the steps given in the instructions from Riot.

Hermesium

08-10-2012

I need to buy alistar first in order to get the skin?
Or it will also unlock the Alistar for free?

LowlyingLemur

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermesium View Post
I need to buy alistar first in order to get the skin?
Or it will also unlock the Alistar for free?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mango027 View Post
it is the skin and the champion (if you do not own that champion).
^

NenSense

08-10-2012

a lot of new players dont know this so bumping

09-02-2012

I decided to create a account today to try out the game, I seen the adds for the free skins and champs. I did the steps asked, It says I have redeemed them. But they do not show up on my account. Any help would be great, Thanks.

Fs Son0fSilas

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1584 View Post
I decided to create a account today to try out the game, I seen the adds for the free skins and champs. I did the steps asked, It says I have redeemed them. But they do not show up on my account. Any help would be great, Thanks.
log out of the client, the log back in

TreePunchers

Recruiter

09-03-2012

Yea this is broken for me too. It says I've redeemed them on the site, but on relaunching LoL, nothing. I've tried again, followed all the instructions and it appeared to work on the site, but not in game

12345612 ... 31