One of those days

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vaticide

07-04-2012

I think the moral of the story here is, as much as some players try to help and play well there will always be a breaking point where they get extremely frustrated.

I can understand why players get frustrated - I've been frustrated many times as well and I've also played games where I go 10/22 and feel really bad about it.

Kraogg and Lerch, if someone isn't playing well it generally doesn't improve moral by telling them so - I've done this before and I regret it even if I was very angry at the person at the time. At the end of the day its a game and all you can hope for is for everyone to improve (and hopefully have fun)!

I also believe this goes against the summoners code by calling out players on the forums. The names should be removed..

Psi21

07-04-2012

Lerch how can you be such a hypocrite....

http://leagueofstats.com/matches/us/281974314

DiscworldDeath

07-04-2012

I didn't really see Lerch blaming Sauron in his original post, I more saw it as "Look at my k/d/a, and I still lost."

Genericke

07-04-2012

Holy **** the dominion community can turn into such a witchhunt sometimes.

DiscworldDeath

07-04-2012

All communities can. It's part of what makes them communities (boundaries).

What was interesting to me in this thread is to notice how the up/down-votes keep switching around.

BeefJerkyHunter

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
I didn't really see Lerch blaming Sauron in his original post, I more saw it as "Look at my k/d/a, and I still lost."
That's what I saw too.
But if he's really going to take the trouble to post about this on the forum, then he pretty much deserves the loss.

Lerch

07-04-2012

Quote:
i never blamed anyone lol it was just about the 3rd or 4th game in a row exactly like this i didn't say anything about anyone

Kraogg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2012

Today is one of those days.

Lerch

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi21 View Post
Lerch how can you be such a hypocrite....

http://leagueofstats.com/matches/us/281974314

I know I have died alot but i am not when that game u posted was from because the last time i played with lord shoujo my rl friend and have not had revive as one of my summoners was a good 4-6 months lol but again it wasn't to be a hypocrite of anyone but you can go grave dig some of the other games i have died in ;p

Necrysis

07-04-2012

Quote:
People just love to be all over Saurons balls it as simple as that. People can be so childish, myself included.

PS- Anything not pro Sauron get down votes and is hated by most of the near non existent dominion community. Just saying.