Roleplayers' Gathering Thread!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brian Wildblade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

RP Name: Nera (Female)
IGN: Brian Wildblade
e-mails: cybernkk@gmail.com and enkaykay@hotmail.com (the last one is a little retired though :S)
I'm currently 15 / birthday - September 24
I'm Male, quite caring to things and people, though I do get rages during LoL :3 (I'm from NA servers) I'm competitive, rough and quite hard headed when I play games or sports in general, still, I'm a very cheerful person most of the time. I RP a female because... I don't know, I just think she fit better to the profile that I was creating when I started it :P and tbh, I think that Nera is an epic name :3

I do agree we needed profile settings and stuff to the forum, btw :S

It's frustrating when you're RP-ing and want to pull off a secret combo with someone but you have no contact with that person outside the forums, AKA, you have to spoil it before you can even manage to do it :S

edit: As you can see, I love using smiles for stuff

The Graveman

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Wildblade View Post
It's frustrating when you're RP-ing and want to pull off a secret combo with someone but you have no contact with that person outside the forums, AKA, you have to spoil it before you can even manage to do it :S
Exactly. My thoughts exactly.

I'd love to get more people involved in the RP I'm currently hosting, but I don't want to pull them off of their own RPs that are currently happening.

Brian Wildblade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Also it makes it a F***ING pain when you see a very good RPer but you can never contact him again T-T

Insertin da Mundo quote: "Has happened befor!"

So yeah... PMing also makes it a lot simpler to make a group of RPers, because... right now, the only way to speak to someone is IGN or forum, and since some people are not open to saying their IGN (I wasn't until some time) you'd have to speak to those people by the forums, which is completely public and sucks : /

ColossusCrusher

06-26-2012

IGN: ColossusCrusher (feel free to add me)
RP Name: Same as above, RPing Cassiopeia though (never got around to leveling up Ask the Serpent)

Personal info/e-mail: No dice here, sorry.

I've got vent, so if you've got a server let me know.

I've also been RPing since 2005, mostly through play-by-post. If anybody likes World of Darkness I'm on a website you might be interested in.

AskMadmanMundo

06-26-2012

IGN: You will never know because stuff
RP Name: AskMadmanMundo duuuuuuh Mundo state obvious as he pleases.
Email: Ask for it, if I deem you worthy you may have it.
I haz skype and vent also you need to be worthy.

Kameil

06-26-2012

LoL: Kameil
Steam: onedudething

My answer to everything: I don't know.

Started RPing here, love it a lot. Steam is probably the best way to contact me but if you want my Skype then just ask me >__< That is all.

Silverling

06-26-2012

LoL: Silverling (Duh?)
RP name: Silver (And a few others, but mostly Silver)
Steam: I'll give it to you if I find you worthy.
E-mail: Aaahahahahahaha no.
Deviantart: http://silver-moonling.deviantart.com/

Been RPing since age 12, started on... Animal Crossing Community message boards. .__.
Did a bit more RPage on Gaia Online, and picked it up again here. S'all good fun. d=

If ya need to contact me though, you're welcome to add me on LoL or message me on Deviantart... Seeing as I'm not very consistent with how often I log onto LoL, Deviantart is probably your best choice in reaching me.

Grand Viper

06-26-2012

LoL: Grand Viper
RP Name: There's a few. Mains are: Vince, Lily, the Waiter, Nina, Jurante, Rose at the moment.
Steam: It's not my LoL name
Email: It too, is not my LoL name

This is actually my first time doing forum RP'ing in general. In terms of what I like to RP, I like to RP volatile characters. I can't bring myself to be stagnant, or boring. I like flashy, explosions, exposition, mind games, trying to figure out what will work and what won't. Honestly, just find me on the forums first, get to know me, take me on a date or two, or just add me in game and we'll go from there =p.

FilFire

06-27-2012

LoL: FilFire
RP: FilFire (BURN!). Well, also a few others, but I use FilFire as a presentation of me and the others as secondary.
Steam: My friend's got one, could probably use it
Deviantart: http://filfire.deviantart.com/
Email: Something, maybe you shall one day be privileged to know it.

By now you all should know: DRAGONS! *Runs around bashing stuff with club before calming down* Besides that, I hate majorities in general and humans in particular. Bloody people who decide what's right and what's wrong. And for characters I like to use monsters, since normal humanoids lack things like claws, fangs, scales, and the ability to breathe fire. Sometimes try to do complicated puzzle stuff but prefer brute force. Tend to rage and people often find me annoying, but that's okay because they annoy me in return.

1Eredale

06-27-2012

Oh cool. I'll just throw a few things out there~

IGN: 1Eredale
Main RP chars: Eredale, Lutecia
Email: eredale@mail.ru
Male
19 years old, lazy to the extreme, borderline bailing out of university every year, but pass everything anyway. I used to be casual, but when my main PC will get fixed, I plan on seriously playing Katarina and Ezreal and climb from my ~1400s to gold. All that while delving into Lore and RP shenanigans around here.

Also, I propose that we take over a certain empty Roarchat RP room that has been abandoned for eternity now. Go to Roarchat.net, pick a name, avy, and go to Preservers OOC. It'd be nice to see someone around.