New Free Champion Rotation (Season One: Week 8)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoLLegend1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

wow riot **** it why dont you ****en post next weeks rotation so i could aho to buy instead of wasting money and buying the heroes that are going to be out next week

LeftyLambert

08-31-2010

****. Now all the malzahars are going to suck. Wonderful since he is my favorite.

FlareBlade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

Free malzahar is epicly ftl atm.....first day and I have yet to see a malzahar even go positive.......Free shen is ok I guess....at least some ppl know how to play him....free teemo...........no comment....

GG Crono

08-31-2010

Wouldn't mind seeing Kennen enter the rotation again.

Dyabolic

08-31-2010

Lol I never played Malzahar before till this week and Ive been carrying teams from my first game with him, even bad teams. I gotta say when he first came out I thought he was kinda gay but wow I'm impressed, the guy is fairly easy to use and he OWNS. I wanted to buy Kassadin but now I have a decision to make between Kassadin and Mal.

The Zombie Dog

08-31-2010

are you going to make urgot free anytime soon?

Joltèon

Recruiter

08-31-2010

PLZ Roit tell me when Kennan is free again

RosieBroDonnell

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Zombie Dog View Post
are you going to make urgot free anytime soon?
probably next week when Miss Fortune comes out

Azilar

08-31-2010

think we could get shaco next week or sometime soon id like to test him out before i spend money on him learned my lesson about that with tryn

kill4u

08-31-2010

I just started playing Mal he's really good. I won 3 out of 5. last two games people kept ksing me every time I use his ulti mix with Ignite or malefic visions =.=