New Free Champion Rotation (Season One: Week 8)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azilar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by no19210903090405 View Post
Today is labor day, maybe they release new champ rotations every seven business days. Or maybe whenever they feel like it. Hard to complain tho about the FREE champion rotation.
its not really hard we do it all the time lol

kompier

09-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryBartender View Post
I know that much, that person just said that the patches and rotations are on Monday. Then again, they also have tendencies to put off rotations for a while so it's not definitively every Monday. Oh, and I'm just addressing that it'd be nice if they paid more attention to announcing date releases for champion rotation instead of just announcing it the second they put it in effect which seems somewhat pointless unless to open discussion of new champs for the members like on this board here. Also they've been really hanging this new pirate champion over our heads. It's been days since they released that league judgment announcement on her. Think they could have gave us a date or and ETA, like.. "She'll probably be in by next Thursday, no later."
every patch theres a new champion. its been like that for a very long time. so what that means.... is every other tuesday, theres a new champion. also, on the monday before patch day, they always show the bundles that will be released with the new champion and they tell you its in the upcoming patch. theyve always done it.

BarbarianN

09-06-2010

plz olaf <3

Azilar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2010

hopefully theyll rotate today

Royal Siinc

09-07-2010

mhh hopefully not (A) then i can play urgot without some noob who wanna test him/it, and no Zilean!!

Azilar

09-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0v0cat0r View Post
* Amumu
* Annie
* Ashe
* Kayle
* Tristana
* Tryndamere
* Zilean
* Poppy
* Kennen
* Urgot

Cant wait to smash all kennen-noobs
ill be one of those noobs lol,

i cant wait ashe kayle and tryn i own, poppy and trist and amumu been debating on which to get, i love zil even though i aint bought him yet, and wanted to try kennen and urgot man this will be a godd week hopefully lol

baldvin

09-07-2010

when the ****ing **** do champs come ?

baldvin

09-07-2010

omfg get those ****ing champs in update now ive bin waiting and waiting for em

Azilar

09-07-2010

id like them before i go to work just one game with 1 of em please lol

Ailin Arach

09-07-2010

These people who are just raging over the new champs not being here or begging for them are pathetic.