Please redo Lux's original skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dmaticus

06-25-2012

It's looking pretty beat up and her right eye is larger looking than the left

GLaD0S

06-25-2012

I'd prefer it if they redid her other skins. Her original is considered her best skin by most of the community. Make her look more like her chinese artwork and I think sorceress lux would knock them out of the park

Zazari

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuranaiEB View Post
Her original is considered her best skin by most of the community.

Really? O_o

Is this the community of several years ago you speak of? Because today's community is probably a bit more discerning than that, since they have so many examples of superior artwork to go by...

Have to agree with OP - classic Lux is showing its age, especially when set next to the newer champs.

GLaD0S

AKViperEye

Recruiter

06-25-2012

I wouldn't mind if they pulled an Ashe and cleaned her up a bit. Her original is the only skin of her's I actually like.

Zazari

06-25-2012

@Kuranai: Thanks for the link. =) Though really, only 3 of the 11 responses on that thread voted for the original skin, so adding your and AKViperEye's votes from this thread brings us up to 5 people's opinions supposedly speaking for most of the community. Color me skeptical?

Personally, I really like her Imperial and Spellthief skins. And I definitely agree with the people that are clamoring for the Chinese Sorceress artwork.

In all honesty, her original skin reminds me of Luna Lovegood (from the Harry Potter books). Waifish blonde with a dazed, spaced-out expression.

GLaD0S

06-25-2012

I disagree anyway I have the spelltheif one. I love that one and I Want to get sorceress lux but if she looked anything like her chinese artwork.... beautiful.