Fix Mundo's Printer Problem with Skins and Champions Sale!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cristoxp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

:O! good stuff but i have them all give me pulsefire ezreal woooooho

fruckyoo

06-25-2012

How about i help with buying more skins when theres not an hour long que everytime i login? Or when the servers are not down for 2 days out of every week. And i've spent plenty of skins/champions, more money than I'd spend on a 50-60$ game.

Croldrin

06-25-2012

thanks for the 1k rp now i can get 2 of those champs

Ungolf

06-25-2012

go to hell riot. You cant even make you servers work right, but guess that does not stop you from taking peoples money

djfx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ungolf View Post
go to hell riot. You cant even make you servers work right, but guess that does not stop you from taking peoples money
I was just about to say that. We can't log in without having to wait 20 min and its been a week now since the servers havent been working right. But yes, lets all support riot by giving them MORE money...

Maybe you guys should spend less time on making sales on skins, and more time on fixing your servers.

Luinky Wonder

06-25-2012

Gimme naut skins pl0x.

Steelclad

06-25-2012

Xerath is bugged and you put him on sale?

Masahashi

06-25-2012

OK i have been waiting for ever to see Yorick skin on sale where is my Yorick skin at i would like to see one of them go on sale.

GentlemanLeif

06-25-2012

i love these Mundo posts. i look forward to this alot more than i do the summoner showcase, nika's got nothing on Mundo.

GentlemanLeif

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfx View Post
I was just about to say that. We can't log in without having to wait 20 min and its been a week now since the servers havent been working right. But yes, lets all support riot by giving them MORE money...

Maybe you guys should spend less time on making sales on skins, and more time on fixing your servers.
so you want them to stop free champion rotation, summoner showcase, these sales, and basically everything else they do on a schedualed weekly bases to fix an issue they're already working on?