Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Adventurous Mercenaries Requested!" [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

06-25-2012

I require some water, and one thing to get off my chest, I only threatened you because I don't take injustice lightly, by justice I mean my vision of justice, not the law and rules one which has never done its job.

Shinozaki Ayumi

06-25-2012

((is it too late for Grey to enter? He's supposed to be a tricky mage who didn't get his Knives, but still has his baton.))

Lord of Apoc

06-25-2012

"I am sorry I don't really do fetch jobs"
Garic lean back in his chair
"Is there a particular reason you would like me to do this cause fighting guards seems anti climatic"

Ovalusc1

06-25-2012

Quote:
TheShadowOfChaos:
I require some water, and one thing to get off my chest, I only threatened you because I don't take injustice lightly, by justice I mean my vision of justice, not the law and rules one which has never done its job.

"Of course," Melzemar said, "Take a seat please."
(When Phantom sits down a glass of water appears on the coffee table in front of him)
"So, who-" Melzemar begins to ask, but is interrupted by Vintath.
"Can I go upstairs and get some sleep? I've been sitting here all night, and since you're down here I don't actually need to be a receptionist."
"Fine," Melzemar said, "Just make sure you only sleep when you're supposed to," he adds jokingly.
"So, who are you?" Melzemar asks Phantom.

Ovalusc1

06-25-2012

Quote:
Lord of Apoc:
"I am sorry I don't really do fetch jobs"
Garic lean back in his chair
"Is there a particular reason you would like me to do this cause fighting guards seems anti climatic"

"Ah, but these are no mere guards," Ovalusc says, leaning forward for dramatic effect, and the light seems to dim slightly, "These are the remnants of an ancient civilization, protecting their underground city with powerful enchantments and a host of undead servants, from zombies to death wights, and powerful demons ready to be summoned by one wrong tread on a pressure plate. Not to mention all of the traps, curses, and enchantments. As for why I need you for the job, I would only entrust such an important... 'fetch job' as you put it to someone of your martial skill, and your intelligence. Simple mercenaries would probably be slain by the traps, but someone of your prowess would be up to the task."

Ovalusc1

06-25-2012

Quote:
iFGrey:
((is it too late for Grey to enter? He's supposed to be a tricky mage who didn't get his Knives, but still has his baton.))

((It is not too late to join. I will wait a day or so before we depart, depending on how often people are joining.))

TheShadowOfChaos

06-25-2012

I am a traveler of sorts, I have beaten many warriors and mages on their terms. I am not how you would say the average mage or warrior, but I am not all muscle. Over the years ever since my coming into this world, I have adapted, made my presence known. Reading all of the books in various libraries, I have a very wide knowledge of Runeterra and its history. Also the magic, I wield is Shadow Magic, a form of magic thought to be a joke by all because of its ability to be formed into any spell of any kind without restrictions.

Ovalusc1

06-25-2012

Quote:
TheShadowOfChaos:
I am a traveler of sorts, I have beaten many warriors and mages on their terms. I am not how you would say the average mage or warrior, but I am not all muscle. Over the years ever since my coming into this world, I have adapted, made my presence known. Reading all of the books in various libraries, I have a very wide knowledge of Runeterra and its history. Also the magic, I wield is Shadow Magic, a form of magic thought to be a joke by all because of its ability to be formed into any spell of any kind without restrictions.

"Very interesting," Feltai-yer replied, genuinely interested in magic since he sometimes had to fight mages. "Myself, I don't use any magic. Martial prowess is my only defining characteristic, though I do wield a staff that can change into any weapon I know how to use, which is useful since I know how to use over 200. Carrying them all around before I got this staff was a pain in the arse," Feltai-yer joked.

Shinozaki Ayumi

06-25-2012

Grey arrives at the nice two story looking house. "fancy." He thought. As he walked inside, he saw a man.

"I'm here for that Advertisement."

Ovalusc1

06-25-2012

Melzemar turns to the new arrival and gets out of his seat, going over to shake hands. As he does this he says, "Hello, I am Melzemar, this expedition's 'sponsor' as they say. Please, have a seat. Would you like anything to drink?"