"Adventurous Mercenaries Requested!" [Open RP]

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

06-25-2012

((OK Garic would be working on arranging his special forces squad for training ops does that sound good))

Ovalusc1

06-25-2012

((That sounds fine, so just post what he is doing and Ovalusc will pop in >_>))

Lord of Apoc

06-25-2012

A Noxian special forces unit for hire stood around their general listening to the training commands being given out.

TheShadowOfChaos

06-25-2012

Phantom walks in the door, a feel of terror and power is in the air.

I seen your ad for some adventurers, I would like to join you on your journey for the artifact. No tricks or else....A Glaive of great size appears in his hand then disappears. Now then is there a sign-up sheet or something like that.

Ovalusc1

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
A Noxian special forces unit for hire stood around their general listening to the training commands being given out.
Suddenly a dark robed figure seems to melt out of the shadows next to the general, a rasping voice saying, "Hello... General Garic..."

Lord of Apoc

06-25-2012

Garic glared at the person then sent his squad on their training tasks
"And who might you be"

Ovalusc1

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
Phantom walks in the door, a feel of terror and power is in the air.

I seen your ad for some adventurers, I would like to join you on your journey for the artifact. No tricks or else....A Glaive of great size appears in his hand then disappears. Now then is there a sign-up sheet or something like that.
The three men in the room look up as the fourth man enters. Melzemar stands and says, "Hello! Thank you for responding to the add. There is no sign up sheet, your arrival here is enough. We depart in a few days, and there is lodging upstairs if you require it. Would you like something to drink?"
Feltai-yer watched the man, and his eyes narrowed as the man threatened his hosts. He relaxed a little when Melzemar seemed to either take no notice or not to care, and he took a sip of water.

Ovalusc1

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
Garic glared at the person then sent his squad on their training tasks
"And who might you be"
"Someone who would benefit from your assistance... and would pay you well for it..." Ovalusc said, a black gloved hand withdrawing a large sack of gold from under his robes.

Lord of Apoc

06-25-2012

Garic motioned to a tent with a desk in it
"OK then what service is it that one would ask me of"

Ovalusc1

06-25-2012

"There is a certain... Artifact hidden in a temple deep within the Kumungu ((I never bothered to check how that was spelled :x)) Jungle that I need, but it is heavily guarded and I need assistance getting it. That is where you come in," Ovalusc said, taking a seat by the desk without waiting for permission.

123456 ... 8