Demacian Delicacies, Delivered!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amadi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

That Zilean is strictly superior compared to the rest of them, because, you know, it looks edible.

The others just look like sculptures made of wax.

xKiller Klown

08-31-2010

i forgot to ENTER! i was going to make an Amumu crescent roll statue!

Muffinhug

08-31-2010

Want Riot points! NOW!

Sartuk

09-01-2010

Hurp durp, move along, nothing to see here.

Baguetty2

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by classypirate View Post
grats all. can anyone take a picture on how the skin looks in game? dying to see it.
Certainly.

woos0p

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baguetty2 View Post
Certainly.
thank you! looks great in game :)

Yashied

09-02-2010

everyone who submited an entry should get a free morgana skin

Rokoz

09-02-2010

What time does it come out?!?!?! I is excited

Yobber

09-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvinvega View Post
Man this contest should have really been named Demancian Cake Delicacies Contest considering 99% of the winners were made from/with ....*drumroll*.. cake, yeah because making something that resembles LOL with a moldable substance isn't really that hard. *sigh* oh well can win them all i guess the winners were good but i cant stand the fact that one could easily call a family member that work on pastry industry and ask for a favor, not that I'm saying that any1 did it. Congrats on to the winners I was really impressed but at the same time though there could be a bit more diversity on the winners. Well my entry wasn't nearly half as good as the potato blitz which i think should have won something more than honorable mention but oh well. Heres my entry for those who even wonder why I'm ranting.

My Entry
But what is that?

zirustafer

09-03-2010

know what? Gz to all who participated. Even if u did not win, you still did a great job.
I would give up my policy of not eating sweets, potatoes or bread for u, and that is a great deal. If i ever win like 1 million dollars, i will give you prizes myself