Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 31)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zavern216

Recruiter

06-26-2012

So this week is the week of OP champs? i mean fizz can just Turret dive at level 2....

League of Moi

06-26-2012

I've already posted this, and i will post it again... When will the change take place?

matiazo

06-26-2012

Quote:
Ranzinzo:
Why don't you just give Caitlyn for free to everyone? Since she is free-to-play almost every week.

i like what you as draw

Big Fat Unicorn

06-26-2012

Draven the the glorious helicopter

SamSparta

06-26-2012

Oo, lovin this free week! Zilean, LeBlanc, Fizz, Orianna, and DRAVEN

WesIey

06-26-2012

Be happy entire week of baddies no one easy to play champion like darius or fiora, enjoy

rajo101

06-26-2012

This is great, I have been looking forward to trying out Draven, Oriana, Fizz, and Leblanc

PurpleFoxx

06-26-2012

lol. wanted to try out LB and Orianna for a while now. Finally got tired and bought them a couple weeks ago and NOW they're free XD

Patrick T Killer

06-26-2012

-___________________- Caitlyn is always free. I bought Orianna three days ago. Now I have top play with Orianna noobs, because I rock with her.

Riot, can you please stop making 450IP champions be put in the champion rotation. They're so easy to buy, that at the least, make champions 1350IP and up be on the rotation only. Poppy and Nunu can be bought. The rest of it I'm fine with. I DID want to try out Fizz :3

juhnim

06-26-2012

Omg fizz!!! Finally!!