The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

"Hrrmmm.....the scroll probably won't make it past the security check point...but the potions might. Doctor Liana, would it be alright if you could give me a prescription for anxiety? I am hoping to use that as a cover so that I may sneak in some illusion potions and hopefully make use of them." Cassandra also placed her food down on the table and sat down with little Kiara happily in her arms. She looked down stroking her hair whilst letting little Kiara use herself as a head rest. Cassandra just remembering the item Kiara had given decides to ask, "Kiara I remember you giving me this necklace to break when I am in trouble and that it will only break when I am panicked, but do I just smash it open or does it require a bit of magic?"

"Well, the project is apparently aimed at testing the effects of metal on blood. Apparently there is a private stakeholder in this that wanted the project to be private most likely they have discovered a new type of metal for a project of this nature. That is my assumption anyways." Cassandra waited for someone to start eating first, "I know doctor, Equiste doesn't like me heading off on this project either, but there isn't much we can do to dispute it. If things go as I hope I should be alright."

"Indeed, the race does become stronger as a result a trial by fire is natures way of truly rooting out the weak from the strong. To you that might be a Noxian ideal, however it is the cold truth that must be embraced. They will, but we are willing to be the villains if it means saving the race as a whole. So long as there is a future there is still hope, should they wipe each other out in the spiral of greed what is left in the aftermath? Who will reclaim the world after all the resources left are, but scraps unfitting even for scavengers of the world. They will discover their identity again as the restrictive limit will be properly cataloged thus at the start of their new beginning to them they will have no restrictions. Yes, no human or yordle will step up to even mention to attempt such a straight forward solution and will not be able to as the others will not support them for the fear of their own survival. Cassandra has chosen to remain human the last I was informed and will probably ask for her own termination when the life of Summoner Equiste ends. She is not a factor we can account for as over population is not an imminent issue and will not for at least another 8-15 generations. Remove the magical disruption field and give me permission to consume the class A items for use and I will monitor Cassandra." Shield stopped shimmering as if completing whatever he was doing.

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Kiara thinks for a moment..."Well...you don't need to break it...a certain of panic will make it shatter by itself...it's an emotion stone...it'll break at a certain of feelings...that one is panic...it's commonly used to test the so called sinners when they enter my land...deciding their fate"...she shrugs lightly not wanting to be much specific than that

after a while little kiara finished her bottle...she hugs the bottle between her arm and snuggles to cassandra..."Night' Mama...."...she said as she drifts off to sleep

Equiste

10-04-2012

"But of course, I can easily do that. I wish I could perscribe you off the project altogether but I doubt Trevlious would accept that. I already know of three to four other doctors who would agree with a perscription for anxiety." She looked over at the necklace on Cassandra before listening to Kiara's description of the item. She decides she didn't really want to know what Kiara meant by 'deciding their fate'. She let out a hum when Cassandra mentioned the effects of metal on blood.
"Strange. I guess it would have to be since there are many studies of that variety that have already been done. Heck I've been a part of a few of them myself. It sounds strange, but if you are resigned to it then I can't exactly stop you, apart from kidnapping or something." She said with a shrug. "Either way I want to add a few other mental wards to help you with the anxiety in his pressence. Add some monitoring ones as well and the like. I think... Somethings to help..." She said, worriedly pushing around her salad.
"Aww... Thats so cute... So who is she?" Liana asked to both Cassandra and Kiara, referring to little Kiara in Cassandra's arms.

"Its a truth, not necessarily a cold one. And many different cultures have survived and thrived without Noxian ideals or that truth. Some that haven't fell yet. Some with a balance of conflict. Perhaps you working as the villains will work, maybe it won't. But I assume you are still checking out all the various angles, so currently we will probably be talking in circles if we continue. Well if Equiste does pass away perhaps only her human life will be terminated. And what exacltly would you gain from consuming these class A items that will allow you to monitor Cassandra?"

AcolytHinderance

10-04-2012

"I am willing to take any help I can get at this point Doctor Liana." Cassandra chuckles a bit before giving little Kiara a soft kiss on her head. "I'll let Kiara explain."

"If Cassandra wishes to remain human for Summoner Equiste, we doubt she will want to continue existing without his presence. Whose to say she won't do something against his will to preserve him even. Unfortunately, that is going off topic. The reason I require the class A items is to have a stock pile of magical energy so that I am create my own sentient sub-routines so that I can continue to manage my function while the bulk of my attention can be directed to monitoring Cassandra."

Hinderance decided to interject there. "Shield you know we all agreed to lay off on consuming the magical items in case it corrupts us. Even the ones we deemed safer than the dangerous items it doesn't mean that it will not give us funny ideas. Not to mention it would break the trifecta of our power base."

Shield shimmers a little before replying. "Then we should re-merge with you while you consume the magical items and split it with Service and myself. That way we can maintain the trifecta. Although I detect that you don't want to jeopardize your current relationship in anyway making that suggestion moot would it not?"

moltingsoul

10-04-2012

Kiara was half-way eating her soup when the question came...she sighs a bit..."..Do i always have to explain it to everyone new...not that i hate it tho...erm well...long story short she's a part of me...i'll tell you the long one after i ate kay?..."...she smiles at her before continue to eat her soup

Equiste

10-05-2012

"I'll do whatever I can. As both your doctor and your friend I will do whatever I can..." She said with a wide smile. She nodded at Kiara as she spoke.
"I see. Well you don't need to explain it all to me if you don't want to Kiara dear. She definately is a cute part of yourself isn't she?" She said in a gentle voice, lowering as she didn't want to accidently wake little Kiara.

"If she did something to try and preserve him I doubt it would be against his will. And doubt does not mean its not possible she will. With the right method you could convince her to continue her existance. Perhaps easier than you think. And who knows what might happen to Equiste. His condition still requires extra study. Though its on hold due to his other projects." She frowned slightly when he said he required the class A item for more energy. However she remained silent while Hinderance and Shield, waiting for them to finish before she would speak.
"Relationship aside there is a chance that consuming even the safer items will contribute to a spiral into corruption. I have known a few elementals who have required termination because of this. Even without the relationship the risk is likely too great and has a possibility of deviating you from your current course. How much energy do you require?" She asked. She had this idea formed in her mind from the start, though now seemed the best time to possibly introduce it.

AcolytHinderance

10-05-2012

Cassandra hugged little Kiara happily, "Thank you doctor, for now I guess I'll just try to relax and not think about it too much."

"Currently, at full capacity I am able to control 1/3 of the Conquerors Sea, but what I am aiming for is to be able to double our range of control to 2/3 of the entire sea. Service is able to control 1/3 of the Guardian's Sea, and with Hinderance at full power we are able to control 7/10 of the entire ocean. My aim is to increase that to 8/10 of the entire ocean. Thus, I would require at the very least 3-4 Nexus crystals worth of energy. Unless you are able to provide that much energy I would suggest myself consume the class A items." Shield continued to float as if directing more of his attention to this conversation now.

moltingsoul

10-07-2012

Kiara quickly finishes her dish..."Well it's not like i don't wanna talk about it...it's because i'm half-way trough eating"...she said happily to liana....she then humms innocently waiting for the little girl to cry...(XD)

Equiste

10-08-2012

"You're welcome. Don't hesitate to ask." She said with a wide smile. Thinking about what Cassandra said about the 'security check points' added a mental note to perhaps ensure she had another document stating the importance of her spells in Cassandra's head and ensuring they weren't removed.
"I may also have to add a burst about what we have already added in to help with those nightmares..." She happily begins to eat her salad and chicken. She let out a hum as she ate.
"Well if you wish to talk about it. Might of been a secret or something, especially to someone new like me. But if you are happy to talk about her. Oh, and this is some great stuff Cassandra." She said to Cassandra with a smile. She turned back to Kiara.
"So how long have you known Cassandra for?" She asked, trying to drum up other conversation not about Trevlious.

"I see." She said passively, though she didn't really like where this is heading. She could see the practical aspects of controlling the ocean, but... Well... However that wasn't her concern at the moment.
"I can do that. If I do provide you with all that energy you will keep an eye on Cassandra?"

moltingsoul

10-08-2012

(Anyone on QQ)